SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Fan forum for JoJo and Jordan. Titled B for Non spoiled members. Please remember to post IMO, "if he's the F1". Do not post as fact.
A Chase
B Jordan
C Robby

Please read the Fan forum rules.

Thanks.

Diana wrote:She looks rocking! Jordan is the lucky one!

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cin2aBbUkAA35n5?format=jpg&name=large
Pic from JoJo's Twitter

Mommyof1 wrote:Squeee!  I can't wait to see JoJo and Jordan together!!  Yes, I'm fangirling!  :Nod:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm just going to hang out here all season! :Nod: hi
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 pm

laugh out loud Mommy. Sure, you can if you want! Once the season starts, I'm sure they will be lots of s/caps that can be posted here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm

I can't wait til this gets hopping!! I'm SO looking forward to their adorable chemistry and for Jo to melt her bad boy Smiley heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:28 pm

My first post in his fan thead.

Go Jordy :Woah-hoo:.

When time permits I'm going to put together a list based on their instas why imo they are not such a far fetched pairing at all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 pm

^^^ yay to that :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Wait I like what I wrote up thread! That Jo will melt her BBJ, I love it all over again laugh out loud Adorable! Let's see if it'll happen. She definitely seems like one happy, confident girl right now so perhaps he's not all BBJ all the time!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:My first post in his fan thead.

When time permits I'm going to put together a list based on their instas why imo they are not such a far fetched pairing at all.

Yay! Congratulations!!! I have a feeling this place will be rockin'!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:My first post in his fan thead.

Oooooh, looking forward to this.

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:30 pm

I don't think they are far fetched and as long as the rumor of him being back on Raya is false, I say be happy and enjoy your romance JoJo!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:43 pm

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0oHrxr
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Cute Dessler!! Jo is such a girl with him, I can't get over it laugh out loud So much baby talk and high pitched whining and they just met. It's a little sick in a good way. That's what those BBJs can do to a girl!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan