SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Thanks Dessler! They look very cute together heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Ah, my happy place! Hugesmile I love them together, even if it is for a short romance. Who knows though, they could surprise us and end up together! I am looking forward to their 1on1 Monday! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:50 pm

And for my next trick, here is a little series called BBJ's Hands and Joelle:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen13
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen12
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen11

Honestly, I get it. I'd probably be a hot mess with him similar to our girl if I was in her position based on these laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Love this negativity free thread. Bring on the gifs ladies!

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Well when it's quiet in the BoothStowe thread I know where to find you Alanna laugh out loud

As for JorJo(yes I'm calling them that since that's easier then what you all are typing! haha) I'm curious how the 1 on 1 will actually turn out via editing and if that comforting hug is before the date or after.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Litta's making SCs of the previews this week.  I have a busy week, but will try to grab some SCs of their 1:1 at some point, if you want them that is.  Do y'all?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 pm

You missed the one from Epi 3, where BBJ was rubbing up and down her leg, where her legs where draped over his, a new was talking about his past relationship.. :fanningfan
when he stood up from that convo, and kissing session poor BBJ had to adjust himself, so me thinks things got a little more hot than the short clip we were shown. laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Not that I ever "ship" anything nor do I even consider myself a "fan" of these people, but still, this is for all of us here. Let's go ladies, we'll go down with this ship! laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Di_ATL wrote:You missed the one from Epi 3, where BBJ was rubbing up and down her leg, where her legs where draped over his, a new was talking about his past relationship.. :fanningfan  
when he stood up from that convo, and kissing session poor BBJ had to adjust himself, so me thinks things got a little more hot than the short clip we were shown. laugh out loud
Haha I got it! But I thought it might be a little too much to share!! But since you asked:

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen14

I'm also looking for the tummy rub one. He knows what's up!!

And yes, Linds, hola!! I'll be splitting my time for a bit here laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:19 pm

That skirt is soooo short. You go, girl! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Litta's making SCs of the previews this week.  I have a busy week, but will try to grab some SCs of their 1:1 at some point, if you want them that is.  Do y'all?

Yes please, and thanks yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:21 pm

I thought you were going to post a sc of said adjustment. Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan