Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 am

@iamreal2u wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:Like the first man and woman in the garden of Eden seeing each other for the first time. Hotness.

Wait a second.  Is this "the garden" that the BB team talks about?  Umm..

hahaha.... i don't think so. he would not want his buddies in this garden cantstopl

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:53 am

I kinda hope we do get to see BBJ get a little hot and bothered with his buddies hanging all around Jo. She'd love it!! laugh out loud I hope I don't sound too creepy here but then what else is new???

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:59 am

He said in his ITM that it was difficult for him knowing that she is dating other people... i don't know if that counts.

Alanna, you don't sound creepy, this thread is refreshingly positive compared to the other Jordan thread. #happyplace :cutesmile!:

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:01 am

^^^^Loving tis thread! Ya'all are cracking me up, and no one sounds creepy at all. giggling Tonight's show should be good.

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by everly on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 am

Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 am

@Dessler wrote:He said in his ITM that it was difficult for him knowing that she is dating other people... i don't know if that counts.

Alanna, you don't sound creepy, this thread is refreshingly positive compared to the other Jordan thread. #happyplace :cutesmile!:
I mean I'd like to see him get to JP and Shawn B levels of nutso, where we're talking about needing to institutionalize the poor dude because he's that bothered by his little cupcake/wild child dating other men laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:08 am

I cannot wait for fan vids to pop up soon.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:22 am

@Dessler wrote:Cheers to going down with this ship :yes:

And she is biting her nail when she first sees him. Yep, cheers to us! wine

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:48 am

@everly wrote:Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud
:yes: That girl is a wild child when it comes to a makeout session. giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:56 am

@Dessler wrote:Cheers to going down with this ship :yes:

YEs, that smile when she see's our BBJ, my oh my says it all, then after the first kiss the way she looks him straight in the eyes with that girlish smile, so adorable awwww .... Im with you Dessler, going down with this ship and cant wait for more gifs like this one... :yes:

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
@everly wrote:Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud
:yes: That girl is a wild child when it comes to a makeout session. giggling

You guys know you have to provide proof on this thread right ? Hugesmile

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Here's your proof giggling

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum