SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:07 am

iamreal2u wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Like the first man and woman in the garden of Eden seeing each other for the first time. Hotness.

Wait a second.  Is this "the garden" that the BB team talks about?  Umm..

hahaha.... i don't think so. he would not want his buddies in this garden cantstopl The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:53 am

I kinda hope we do get to see BBJ get a little hot and bothered with his buddies hanging all around Jo. She'd love it!! laugh out loud I hope I don't sound too creepy here but then what else is new???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:59 am

He said in his ITM that it was difficult for him knowing that she is dating other people... i don't know if that counts.

Alanna, you don't sound creepy, this thread is refreshingly positive compared to the other Jordan thread. #happyplace :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 am

^^^^Loving tis thread! Ya'all are cracking me up, and no one sounds creepy at all. giggling Tonight's show should be good.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:02 am

Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 am

Dessler wrote:He said in his ITM that it was difficult for him knowing that she is dating other people... i don't know if that counts.

Alanna, you don't sound creepy, this thread is refreshingly positive compared to the other Jordan thread. #happyplace :cutesmile!:
I mean I'd like to see him get to JP and Shawn B levels of nutso, where we're talking about needing to institutionalize the poor dude because he's that bothered by his little cupcake/wild child dating other men laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:08 am

I cannot wait for fan vids to pop up soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 am

Dessler wrote:Cheers to going down with this ship The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 :yes: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YHHSYj

And she is biting her nail when she first sees him. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 Yep, cheers to us! wine
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:48 am

everly wrote:Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud
:yes: That girl is a wild child when it comes to a makeout session. giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 am

Dessler wrote:Cheers to going down with this ship The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 :yes: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YHHSYj

YEs, that smile when she see's our BBJ, my oh my says it all, then after the first kiss the way she looks him straight in the eyes with that girlish smile, so adorable awwww .... Im with you Dessler, going down with this ship and cant wait for more gifs like this one... :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
everly wrote:Speaking of the pool scene, anyone noticed how JoJo slipped him the tongue when they were making out. laugh out loud
:yes: That girl is a wild child when it comes to a makeout session. giggling

You guys know you have to provide proof on this thread right ? Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 am

Here's your proof giggling

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G7JOwX
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan