Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Oof. Joelle laugh out loud 

So she's like this and she doesn't even know him yet. I wonder how she'll be able to handle herself post-show, likely climbing him like a freaking tree at all times! Holla.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:32 pm

I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:33 pm

This thread is freaking crazy. giggling

t4p dressler

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:34 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud
Not to mention she's loving, kind, beautiful, funny, fun, sweet and adorable. Have we mentioned yet that BBJ is the luckiest BB that's ever walked the Bachelor mansion grounds??? He better know it.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:41 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud
Not to mention she's loving, kind, beautiful, funny, fun, sweet and adorable. Have we mentioned yet that BBJ is the luckiest BB that's ever walked the Bachelor mansion grounds??? He better know it.
Hell yeah! And if he doesn't, someone will. The luckiesttttt :Nod:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm going to try to post in here because I seriously ADORE JoJo and want what's best for her. If BBJ makes her happy, I guess I can try to understand. giggling

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm

@Dessler wrote:Here's your proof giggling

LOL a little slippy of the tongue, let BBJ know, boy you better get your arse in gear and not pass this one up... laugh out loud cantstopl Hugesmile

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Can't wait for tonight's episode.giggling

Looking forward to seeing these two.

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Jordan is probably thanking his lucky stars with this Robby's ex nonsense...a little bit of heat will be taken off his cheating saga Smiley giggling

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Almost time! Smiley I love all the gifs...keep 'em coming!

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 am

Well troops, what did we think???

I know what Jo thought!! That girl can become the star of track & field if there's BBJ waiting for her at the finish line.

I'm excited to see some caps!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emila23_12 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:04 am

I haven`t seen the hole episode yet! But that kiss against the wall was hooooot :fanningfan eyedrool
Who dosent want a kiss like that Hugesmile

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Emila23_12

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum