SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Oof. Joelle laugh out loud 

So she's like this and she doesn't even know him yet. I wonder how she'll be able to handle herself post-show, likely climbing him like a freaking tree at all times! Holla.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:32 pm

I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:33 pm

This thread is freaking crazy. giggling

t4p dressler

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud
Not to mention she's loving, kind, beautiful, funny, fun, sweet and adorable. Have we mentioned yet that BBJ is the luckiest BB that's ever walked the Bachelor mansion grounds??? He better know it.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I've been telling y'all she's been like this since last season. She climbs like a tree, kisses like she needs CPR, and probably a whole lotta other stuff laugh out loud
Not to mention she's loving, kind, beautiful, funny, fun, sweet and adorable. Have we mentioned yet that BBJ is the luckiest BB that's ever walked the Bachelor mansion grounds??? He better know it.
Hell yeah! And if he doesn't, someone will. The luckiesttttt :Nod:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm going to try to post in here because I seriously ADORE JoJo and want what's best for her. If BBJ makes her happy, I guess I can try to understand. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Dessler wrote:Here's your proof giggling

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G7JOwX

LOL a little slippy of the tongue, let BBJ know, boy you better get your arse in gear and not pass this one up... laugh out loud cantstopl Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Can't wait for tonight's episode.giggling

Looking forward to seeing these two.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Jordan is probably thanking his lucky stars with this Robby's ex nonsense...a little bit of heat will be taken off his cheating saga Smiley giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Almost time! Smiley I love all the gifs...keep 'em coming!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 am

Well troops, what did we think???

I know what Jo thought!! That girl can become the star of track & field if there's BBJ waiting for her at the finish line.

I'm excited to see some caps!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:04 am

I haven`t seen the hole episode yet! But that kiss against the wall was hooooot :fanningfan eyedrool
Who dosent want a kiss like that Hugesmile

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan