SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Any likes from these two on IG today? Jordan faved something defending himself about an hour ago on Twitter. Hopefully this mess isn't putting pressure on their relationship. At least not an unbearable amount..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Dessler wrote:I am about to make a video for Jordelle...do we all agree to use the "love me like you do" song?
Or do  have any other suggestions?

That's a song I really like and sort of matches with what we know about them. After all it was on the sound track of 50 shades of grey. Embarressed! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I love that song! Thanks for working on it for the Jordelle fans, Dessler! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Yes, thank you Dessler, can't wait. bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Any likes from these two on IG today? Jordan faved something defending himself about an hour ago on Twitter. Hopefully this mess isn't putting pressure on their relationship. At least not an unbearable amount..
I think they're fine. BBJ jumping right on top of the Raya thing makes me think that at least right now, he's present in the relationship and working to keep this ship firmly on steady course. I really think they'll be together as long as BBJ wants it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:01 pm

#Lovehimbyproxy I love it! Good one Alanna. Smiley I think we all can relate at one time or another in our life whether it was a friend's new boyfriend or whatever.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Dessler wrote:I am about to make a video for Jordelle...do we all agree to use the "love me like you do" song?

Besides the verson I posted upthread (duet cover) , there is another great cover of this song by Sam tsui and Alex Goot. 

If you google search love me like you do when calls the heart you will find it. Someone made s fs vid of Jack and elizabeth ( love them) to that version.

Another song is 1000 years, going to take a listen and see if it suits these two and which is a good cover version to pick.
Nope that's not going to work.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Another good song is Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:10 pm

I like that song, looking forward to your video Dessler :cutesmile!:
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, playing catch up around here.  How dare work and real life nterfer with my board time.  laugh out loud

Did someone do SCs of their date and post them in here for y'all?  I had asked and planned on it but haven't had a chance until now.  So do y'all still want some or are you good until next Epi? laugh out loud I'm doing SCs of the preview this week, so I can grab some of Jo and BBJ then if you'd rather wait.

Yes more SC, thank you Ladybug
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Like by Jojo on IG https://instagram.com/p/BHDciMfgukb/

And 6 hrs ago from BBJ https://instagram.com/p/BHCxhWcjhXk/

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Like by Jojo on IG https://instagram.com/p/BHDciMfgukb/

And 6 hrs ago from BBJ https://instagram.com/p/BHCxhWcjhXk/
Thanks! 

Aww the like from JoJo. In a way that makes me sad...sad

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan