Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 am

@Alanna wrote:Well troops, what did we think???

I know what Jo thought!! That girl can become the star of track & field if there's BBJ waiting for her at the finish line.

I'm excited to see some caps!
I think I heart JoJo.... That's what I think. Hugesmile

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I know what Jo thought!! That girl can become the star of track & field if there's BBJ waiting for her at the finish line.

Me too. And she's gone off the deep end for her BBJ, therefore, we love BBJ too handwave

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:18 am

@Alanna wrote:
@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Me too. And she's gone off the deep end for her BBJ, therefore, we love BBJ too handwave
giggling If she's genuinely happy and getting treated like a queen, then sure. But idk...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 am

I honestly don't know what to think. she is like a puddle of goo for this guy is what I know.

seeing hearts

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 am

@nd4reality wrote:

I honestly don't know what to think. she is like a puddle of goo for this guy is what I know.

seeing hearts
Best part was when he was coming to get her at the first cocktail party and she squealed, "Oh are you coming for meee?!" cantstopl cantstopl

No, cute, little idiot, he's coming for the other Ette running around.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 am

Love their time together.  :cutesmile!:  She's a goner.

We need some screencaps. :yes:

According to Jojo '....there are tough things that happen in a relationship, and I feel if there's anything to come with Jordan, him and I will be able to get through it.' Go girl!

Teamwork makes the dream work.

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:16 am

I haven't seen the episode yet, but hopefully someone will upload it today. Sounds like a doozy! giggling

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:19 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but hopefully someone will upload it today.  Sounds like a doozy!  giggling

My goodness she is seriously a goner.

Can't wait for mini clips and gifs of Jordan and Jojo.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:28 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but hopefully someone will upload it today.  Sounds like a doozy!  giggling
You will not be disappointed. She is so, so in love with her BBJ. There's no stopping her laugh out loud She basically races into his arms the moment she even sees him approach!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:40 am

@nd4reality wrote:

My goodness she is seriously a goner.

Can't wait for mini clips and gifs of Jordan and Jojo.

YEs especially when our boy BBJ went and hunted her down to have his make out session, our girl is whippedwhipped  

and we must get a gif, vid clip about the bidet convo....that was funny chit, you have to admit cantstopl

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:24 am

^^^ How did I miss a bidet conversation ???

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 am

It was a deleted scene.

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum