SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 am

ElonM wrote:I can't see the video. sad

Use this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndeJIXlvBk
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:07 am

Amazing vid Dressler!!!!! I love our crazy little fam bestbud! goteam
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:26 am

Dessler wrote:

Use this link :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndeJIXlvBk

Thanks, still can't watch it. I think it has to do with me being outside of the US.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:35 am

ElonM wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Thanks, still can't watch it. I think it has to do with me being outside of the US.

That's weird...i am outside the US too. Try to watch it on the thread
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:42 am

:Thanktwo this video is perfect, thank you Dessler :alltens:

we get to see the "I am in love with you" scene next episode (hopefully without bad editing)

just for clarity: what is the difference between "falling for you", "falling in love with you" and "being in love with you"? Is "i am in love with you" the same thing as "i love you"?
very confusing for someone whos first language is German scratchHugesmile
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro_line Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:24 am

@ElonM
I know that problem...there are different ways how you can avoid problems with the GEMA. Maybe this link can help you?
http://www.stern.de/digital/online/gema-sperre-auf-youtube-umgehen--so-geht-s-6203022.html
(The website is in German)

PS: Thank you guys :cutesmile!: I love to read all your posts :yes: bestbud!

Caro_line

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:29 am

ElonM wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Where are you comming from??? Im from Germany too! giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:44 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Where are you comming from??? Im from Germany too! giggling

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1710264613 I 'm based in Dresden.

But I'm from the Caribbean/South America.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:09 am

Best words are "I'm in love with you" and "I love you". Together it's perfect

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:11 am

IMO he is that BB that all women are attracted to at some point in their life.  Once you unpeel all the layers, you realize he really isn't a BB after all!  AND, he is HAWT!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:17 am

It's the swagger. Physically, he's a hot but normal 20s guy you see on every campus, but add his personal swagger? And done. It's a whole new (foot)ball game laugh out loud

Truthfully I don't even think he's a BB anymore in how he's handled the show, Jo and the post-show scandals. A real BB would have come on the show, acted aloof, never changed, bailed at the last minute and would have immediately started womanizing post-show imo. BBJ has been much been acting the opposite after showing up and acting aloof initially. He's losing his street cred here!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:23 am

Hooked wrote:Why is everyone so team Jordan?  
I think a few of us are #teamJojo/teamwhatevermakesJojohappy.. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan