SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Lovequest Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:47 am

These girls on IG are crazy, Brooklyn is married and they were soo jealous posting a lot of negative comments Chase had to take the picture down. Sad

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:11 pm

"Whistle while you work!" #kayaking #austintx #ATX #McNaryMonday #derpface by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 am

Such a cutie....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49b  atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:43 am

Chase really is an outdoor enthusiast.

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:16 pm

"Thought is the first level of creation. Everything you see was once someone's idea. You must stay creative to build the empire you want!" #controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld by @chase_brody_mcnary

As for me, I am the happiest hacking away on a golf course. Who wants to play some golf? #hacker #golf #troonnorth #PGA # atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 26f3  by @chase_brody_mcnary

Reminder: The first day of Autumn is just one week away. What's your favorite thing about fall? #fall2016 (photocred:@tommycollierpro) by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Just checked this page out for the first time in a long time. He was the only reason I enjoyed Jojo's season. I hope good things come his way. Those pictures are beautiful. Although the top one makes me nervous!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 am

Love the stature in the golf picture. Such a good looking young man:cutesmile!:

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 am

Awwwww thanks @ladybug88 for the pics. @casjacknick you and me both I enjoyed him on Jojo season. He may have come across boring to some but I loved watching him be soo calm, sincere and genuine. Hope he finds an awesome girl

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49b  atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:57 am

Gosh he is so sweet! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Cuteness overload
Source robbyhayes snapchat
atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Image17

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:30 am

Modes I couldn't find Chase discussion thread so I put this here. Please move it if it's in the wrong thread. There could be a potential coupling between Chase and Tomi Lahren. RS posted that they were spending time together in Vegas

"If you follow enough of the “Bachelor” people on social media, you’ll know that a lot of them are in Vegas this weekend for the IHeartFestival. Reports are that Chase McNary was spending an awful lot of time with right wing political commentator Tomi Lahren last night. I’ve been on Tomi’s show a few times as you know, but I’m not close enough to ask her personally what happened. Here was the pic of them sent to me from last night"
atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Image17

"If you look at their social media pages recently, easy to see that Tomi and Chase have had a back and forth. Now we see they were “together” last night in Vegas? Not hard to put two and two together here and make an assumption that’s probably right. My guess? They’re just looking to make America great together. Two attractive mid 20’s individuals in Vegas spending time together. That never happens! But hey, it was probably just to discuss politics, drink juice boxes, and then go about their separate merry ways. Oh kiddos. Get ready, because there are very few people that can get the trolls to spew hate, venom, and vitriol more online than one of Tomi’s “Final Thoughts.” I took a picture with Tomi after one of our shows together and posted it, and you’d think I had an intimate dinner with Satan by some of the reactions it got. Calm down people."

source : RS

And she posted this tagging Chase on IG 
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK1HGrOBevw/
atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Image15

To which Chase commented
atx - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Image16

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 am

Who is she?

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking