SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by veg_out Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Oh, Chase, don't disappoint me now. hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:21 pm

PINKHEART

4, 3, 2,.... Well you get the point. Some more fun from the weekend. Love these fellas. #iheartfestival #raybans #rescuesquad by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Omg can't believe the hand placement...#grabby

@vahickster Did we try to turn his shirt into our own hiding place after this? Did I know who this was at the time? Perhaps.. Perhaps not.  @cbmcnary 
california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Image19
https://twitter.com/vahickster/status/783372231610998784

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49b  california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Oh, boy Chase.  Suspect   I'm gonna just ignore the pic above cause it's a fan thread and I don't want to have to edit or have one of the other mods edit my post.  laugh out loud

Don't be afraid of change! The last picture of this style. #SeeYaHardPart #changeisscary #changeisbeautiful #bigthingscoming #shorthairdontcare #fademeup #winterscoming #tightenup by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Awwe he looks cute! laugh out loud A lot of guys have a variation of that cut these days.

I wonder what the hash tag #bigthingscoming is all about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:27 pm

I'm pretty sure they brought us to #iheartfestival just to party. And a party it was. You can tune in tonight and tomorrow to watch the festival at 8/7c on @thecw #iheartoncw #iheartradio #tallesttoshortest #tbt by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:12 pm

california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Image23
Fill your life, actions, and words with love and watch your world change. Understand that everyday we get to choose fear or love. Today, choose love. #lovemore #hateless #california #LA #McNaryMonday #controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld @chase_brody_mcnary

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49b  california - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:46 pm

PINKHEART

Spent the day with some incredible kiddos at the Boys and Girls Club in Monroe Louisiana. Gave lessons on tying your shoes, arm wrestling, and a good old game of tag. #boysandgirlsclub #armwrestling #tagyoureit #imagination #spellingbee by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 pm

I was waiting on this after he mentioned being in Monroe.  He's not in Shreveport for anyone out and about in the area. Hugesmile

It's not a complete trip to Louisiana unless you swing by Duck Commander. @duckdynastyae #beardseason #babybeard #duck #duckhunting #duckcalls #raybans #ineedcamo #lousiana by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 am

❤️❤️❤️

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:07 pm

I am beyond excited to announce the launch of something I have been working hard on the last few months with my business partners. Today I invite you to join the movement! Our mission is to bring a BOLD lifestyle, a DARING free spirit, and an UNFILTERED sense of humor back into society. Head over to LucidBlvd.com and be one of the first to own some of our unique clothing and support just the first step on Lucid Blvd! #lucidblvd #BoldDaringUnfiltered #jointhemovement #UniqueApparel (unique lion apparel coming soon!) by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 pm

I'm sure @GuardianAngel will make one when she get a chance.  Until then let's remember this is a fan forum and hold all negative thoughts and opinions until the appropriate thread is available.

And just a friendly reminder...there are lots of threads, so things do not necessarily get read immediately.  A simple pm or tagging a mod in a post and asking nicely goes a long way.  Same as using the report button, it will mean it gets noticed and handled in a timely manner.  Thanks!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking