SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Posts have been moved to

Updates On Past Contestants

We can't have threads for all former contestants because many of them remain inactive. If you don't see a thread for a former, use the Updates on Past Contestant threads. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:53 pm

laugh out loud

When in Mexico you buy a sombrero! @roberthunter89 #mexico #dance #mexicanmusic #cancun #jwmarriott #sombrero #tequliamademedoit #tequlia by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Lol these two are too cute...and funny. I love their friendship

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm

That is really funny! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 am

Chase was hanging with the bachelor producer Natalie at a basket ball game in Denver

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Img_1111
Source cbmcnary snapchat
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Img_1110
Sourc Natalieshabtai IG

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 am

Friend? we've heard that before. :stirthepot They look cute together, and that smirk Chase has in the first pic is priceless!

Thanks @mysthelma!

ETA: forget it, looks like she has a b/f.

IG natalieshabtai

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Friend? we've heard that before. :stirthepot They look cute together, and that smirk Chase has in the first pic is priceless!

Thanks @mysthelma!

ETA: forget it, looks like she has a b/f.

IG natalieshabtai

IA they look good together. Lol. Chase asked her on snap who she was with on the current season of the bachelor and she jokingly said Chase. He laughed and said I wasn't even on the season

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by welcome_to_reality Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Apparently fans of Chase can now ask him questions and get audio responses on an app called Askers. One girl even got him to sing her happy birthday!

Maybe I'll ask him about that photo @mysthelma @GuardianAngel plotting

welcome_to_reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 pm

@welcome_to_reality welcomeyall

That is a producer who looks like has a very serious b/f. I hope we find another one soon that we can :stirthepot with!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 am

I enjoyed listening to Chase and Robby's interview on extra. Chase spoke about behind the scene what happened with the bachelor process etc
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154385794934755&id=26676834754

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Chase is so handsome. I have always though JoJo had a very attractive F4 and Chase was the leader of the pack for me in terms of looks. He seems like such a sweetie too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:47 pm

So the bromance is going strong.

Throwing it back this Thursday to celebrate this guys Birthday. One week until @roberthunter89 makes the move to Denver, CO! The memories we have made have only just begun! Happy Birthday Bud! #tbt #hbd by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking