SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dance - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 am

Chase seem to keep his casual dating outside of bachelor nation. Good for him. I saw them on his snap pretty much the whole of the weekend were hanging out in LA.

http://www.etonline.com/news/212919_exclusive_bachelorette_alum_chase_mcnary_is_dating_fitness_model_paige_hathaway/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dance - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f49b  dance - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

dance - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:08 pm

mysthelma wrote:Chase seem to keep his casual dating outside of bachelor nation. Good for him. I saw them on his snap pretty much the whole of the weekend were hanging out in LA.

http://www.etonline.com/news/212919_exclusive_bachelorette_alum_chase_mcnary_is_dating_fitness_model_paige_hathaway/

He thinks BIP is a step down and all the other 'beneath" him kind of stuff. Just watch he'll be on it anyway.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Well...he did say he'd have the see the "full list" of women first, so there's that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking