SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 am

bluwavz wrote:
In the end, only three things matter: How much you loved... How gently you lived... And how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you. #TheBachelorette by @roberthunter89

Aww, don't worry Robby I'm sure there's a nice girl out there for you.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:05 am

Robby, you're an amazing guy who deserves to find so much happiness in this world - and I have no doubt that you will. Cheers to new beginnings Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f49b. Heart you! #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-jojo-fletcher-robby-hayes-exclusive

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/how-the-bachelorettes-robby-hayes-is-moving-on-from-jojo-fletcher-w432214
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh my happy Cappy, you weren't so happy last night.
Robby I wish you the very best. That special person
will come, with your attitude of positivity and happiness 
it's a sure thing. She will be a lucky girl. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:37 pm

@MiaHawk - your Spumoni was great all season long. He has many fans. I think he's got a great sense of humour, and is genuine when he speaks. I felt for you every time I read your posts about Robby.

Glad you made it over here! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm so disappointed I've not seen or run into him yet when I've been in his HT.  

If he doesn't become the lead, I'm gonna start seriously stalking him.  laugh out loud I have some single friends I'd love for him to meet.  Hugesmile

And I'd love to buy him a drink and get some behind the scenes info from his happy go lucky, funny dude.  I'll never be able to look at a Mariott sign or their slippers without thinking of him and his love for them.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Moscow Mule's and slippers would be a great date if you set him up @Ladybug82

laugh out loud

He's so funny IMO. I think he'd be so fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:44 pm

LB, I'll follow you anywhere! So in agreement with you always.bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:58 pm

@MiaHawk !!!!!

finally I am able to thank you directly for all the fun you gave me in the un-spoiled.

I loved your passion for Robby and found myself smiling as I found myself more like @Lost17 which I also enjoyed her passion for luke.

You were totally on point on so many things. At times, I wanted to tell you: heyyyyy did you notice this and this?!!! giggling

You inspired me to go un-spoiled next season and I am truly looking forward to interact and share our opinions along with all the ladies there.

You did incredible. I am sorry if robby was not the one. I warmed about him at hometown and I think he is a good guy who fell madly in love.

Cheers to another un-spoiled season! wine

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 pm

group hug
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:07 pm

I'm in vacation mode and haven't been on sm, but something funny I saw this morning. Someone commented on Robby's pic that " he'll be back with his ex in a week" and Holly responded with "OVER MY DEAD BODY"

The family will hog tie him and keep him locked up if he is seen talking to Hope.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:20 pm

^ lmao! I love Robby and his family! They're a trip!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+31
Just Looking
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
lipsis
Kashathediva