Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm

I think they will probably come out like Trista and Ryan did. No big deal. Maybe the money will go to a bigger house for new baby or college funds for both little ones. As long as they don't act like they are too good for the show or better than the other people on it I don't care if they do it. I am used to these people using the fame for as much as they can get.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:23 pm

I think they're both classy folks and will come out fine. I just would've done a different reality show if I were them. I wouldn't feel comfortable having to talk about my relationship. I'm too private in that area. laugh out loud

All JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Personally I don't see any difference between Tanner/Jade and JP/Ashley doing this show. All they're up for almost anything for a quick money. Jmo.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:42 pm

I think most people are up for money. And I think most people prefer quick money to slow money. I am not a sociologist, but I would think that reality show participants have the same preferences as the rest of us in this regard. I don't see any special nobility in slow money versus quick money. The real question for me will be Ashley and JP's behavior on any such show. I can't see them doing anything silly or out of character. I personally think, if they do appear in such a show, that we will see pretty much what we are used to seeing from them, no matter how a producer may have decided to spin the edit.

LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:42 pm

I mean, their baby announcement was an ad so I can't really be shocked they'd do MBC. Lol

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

That ad was so random. Who sets that up? Assuming they have PR people who reach out trying to land an announcement deal? I thought they'd go the magazine route again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Isn't it possible that advertisers know who they are, know their story, and call them?

LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Ashley and JP have been in "ads" before as well

I remember watching an interview on them and their success story and they had to hold up a box of tissues or something similar (I dont remember the details) at the end of the segment and then Hugesmile Hugesmile for the Cameras.

They do it also. Just not as much as others but they do it.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think they're both classy folks and will come out fine. I just would've done a different reality show if I were them. I wouldn't feel comfortable having to talk about my relationship. I'm too private in that area. laugh out loud

All JMO.

Exactly.

Not many of would go on this show even once and in her case, twice. And now both have gone on another show.

This equates them to the other repeats all around us. No better no worse.
IMO.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Isn't it possible that advertisers know who they are, know their story, and call them?

Yes, I meant this specific ad, they wouldn't know they were expecting again. Unless they offer in advance as an FYI, if/when you're pregnant...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Very few people even watch this stupid show. Viewership is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500k - 800k. The general public doesn't really give a rip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Yeah I think I may be the the only on here who is even watching the current season with Michelle and Cody. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum