Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by lipsis on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:06 pm

I'm watching it. Friday night is a slow tv night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:18 pm

MBC seems to have one couple from the Franchise every time.  Next Ashley & JP then Jade & Tanner..... Wonder who will be next?? How many brain cells can I kill watching this crap. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Who do we have left? Des/Chris, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Ben/Lauren, Holly/Blake, Chris/Peyton ..... I think everyone else has already been tapped? I vote Kaitlyn and Shawn are probably next.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Didn't K&S say they wouldn't do another show unless they could control the edit though? I swear Kaitlyn said something like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Well at least they're going to be the clear sane couple. The others she started following were promoting this exciting new secret project they were filming, talking about stay tuned!! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 pm

My best guess at who's next is whatever couples end up together on this season of BIP or if by some miracle J**edited**[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 pm

You cannot control who will next is going to appear on this show. I mean who would expect jash will be joining this show ?. So to those being mentioned you will never know laugh out loud . I would really think mbc really targeting these formers on this dating show to be part of their every new seasons. Jmo.

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:39 pm

JP has a sarcastic and sometimes crass sense of humor, he gets away with saying stuff on Twitter (because most fans generally like him) that others would be scorned for saying, IMO. If he thinks being on MBC is ridiculous I think that will show in his humor and the editors could use it against him, if that's their A&J storyline. They can just as easily edit it out too.

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Didn't K&S say they wouldn't do another show unless they could control the edit though? I swear Kaitlyn said something like that.

Yes people want them to be on their own reality show but they said a YT channel is more their thing. I was afraid for a second they would be the 2nd couple but they hadn't been quiet that much obviously giggling

As for Ash & JP well hopefully the show gave them some advice and even better if it helps to support their babies. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7427

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP has a sarcastic and sometimes crass sense of humor, he gets away with saying stuff on Twitter (because most fans generally like him) that others would be scorned for saying, IMO. If he thinks being on MBC is ridiculous I think that will show in his humor and the editors could use it against him, if that's their A&J storyline. They can just as easily edit it out too.

I love JP. I was just posting that I never watch MBC but would definitely tune in for JP and Ashley. I love their chemistry.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2708

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who do we have left? Des/Chris, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Ben/Lauren, Holly/Blake, Chris/Peyton ..... I think everyone else has already been tapped? I vote Kaitlyn and Shawn are probably next.

I see Ben and Lauren sippin' the koolaid tbh. I would be SHOCKED if Des and Chris do it- more than being shocked that JP/Ash did it.

I'm surprised JP/Ash are doing it after Sean/Cat say they regretted doing it (???-not sure if this was the right show they regretted doing).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who do we have left? Des/Chris, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Ben/Lauren, Holly/Blake, Chris/Peyton ..... I think everyone else has already been tapped? I vote Kaitlyn and Shawn are probably next.

I see Ben and Lauren sippin' the koolaid tbh. I would be SHOCKED if Des and Chris do it- more than being shocked that JP/Ash did it.

I'm surprised JP/Ash are doing it after Sean/Cat say they regretted doing it (???-not sure if this was the right show they regretted doing).

Idk. Way off topic, but I would be about as shocked to see Ben/Lauren sign up for this as Chris/Des. ESPECIALLY if Ben really is trying to get into politics/public service. But honestly, after JP/Ashley took the bait, I don't think anyone is above this or should be ruled out.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum