Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who do we have left? Des/Chris, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Ben/Lauren, Holly/Blake, Chris/Peyton ..... I think everyone else has already been tapped? I vote Kaitlyn and Shawn are probably next.

I see Ben and Lauren sippin' the koolaid tbh. I would be SHOCKED if Des and Chris do it- more than being shocked that JP/Ash did it.

I'm surprised JP/Ash are doing it after Sean/Cat say they regretted doing it (???-not sure if this was the right show they regretted doing).
Sean also said he did to minister (might not be the exact words) to others and then claimed they were better than the show. SeanCat whine if the edit does not show them as sparkly and perfect even though they are not perfect.

Trista and Ryan did it with no problems. 

IMO if you go on and are honest and there isn't many issues you are fine. If you try to pretend their are no issues like SeanCat they will show that you do have issues. If you have bad issues like JPG and Nikki on CT nothing will help. I am not sure how Michelle and Cody are doing, but they are not a real relationship anyway.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:07 pm

I really don't see Chris Siegfried on TV ever again, but hey you never know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really don't see Chris Siegfried on TV ever again, but hey you never know!
I don't either, but then again if it will help them and their family, I really don't care. As long as they are honest it just doesn't matter as much to me anymore. If they took two weeks to get college educations paid for and treated others with respect while doing it, then so be it. Since I believe they were not willing to compromise what they wanted to have a trashy ABC wedding, I doubt this would happen, but I won't automatically criticize them if they do. 

Between Nick and now JP and Ashley, I realize the lure is just too strong, even those with normal lives. So for me if you can do it without disrespecting others then go for it. I will probably watch JP and Ashley. I could not make it through two episodes of SeanCat before the sanctimonious got to be too much for me. I need at least someone on these shows who I can kind of like to get through them. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really don't see Chris Siegfried on TV ever again, but hey you never know!
I don't either, but then again if it will help them and their family, I really don't care. As long as they are honest it just doesn't matter as much to me anymore. If they took two weeks to get college educations paid for and treated others with respect while doing it, then so be it. Since I believe they were not willing to compromise what they wanted to have a trashy ABC wedding, I doubt this would happen, but I won't automatically criticize them if they do. 

Between Nick and now JP and Ashley, I realize the lure is just too strong, even those with normal lives. So for me if you can do it without disrespecting others then go for it. I will probably watch JP and Ashley. I could not make it through two episodes of SeanCat before the sanctimonious got to be too much for me. I need at least someone on these shows who I can kind of like to get through them. JMO.

I agree with what you're saying, and not to go too off topic but I've watched MBC with Michelle/Cody and so far it seems to be a somewhat more likeable group that is also interacting with each other in a bit more positive way. We shall see though! Despite the ridiculous antics they produce each week, I do think the basic therapy is on target.

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Sorry stuck, I will support every one of their personal and professional endeavours, but that stops at tacky therapy shows laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry stuck, I will support every one of their personal and professional endeavours, but that stops at tacky therapy shows laugh out loud.

Yeah, I really like JP and Ashley, but when it comes to certain reality tv--I hear certain things like laundry calling, my grout needs cleaning, a good book is about to be overdue...anything.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Ditto. It doesn't bother me that they did another reality show, it's more which one they did. Like I didn't care when CS did that cooking show. That was just silly fun.

All JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:18 pm

It's really too bad Alazing Race is on a competing network. I'd love to see many of these couples compete on that show! That would be fun.

There are also enough Bachelor couples together now. I wouldn't mind a couple spin off show, similar to Paradise, but throw all the marrieds and currently togethers in a house, maybe similar to Bachelor Pad. Have them compete for 250K. laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

It would be hard to get the premier couples on an amazing  race type show because most of them are preggers ATM.giggling

But that is why I sorta preferred BP to BIP because of the actual corny contests they had. Not the money aspect at the end but just competing for dates.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's really too bad Amazing Race is on a competing network. I'd love to see many of these couples compete on that show! That would be fun.

There are also enough Bachelor couples together now. I wouldn't mind a couple spin off show, similar to Paradise, but throw all the marrieds and currently togethers in a house, maybe similar to Bachelor Pad. Have them compete for 250K. laugh out loud

Ah the bolded reminds me of a funny joke I heard from Jimmy Fallon. I can't repeat it here. cantstopl no no cantstopl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's really too bad Alazing Race is on a competing network. I'd love to see many of these couples compete on that show! That would be fun.

I know! Or Survivor.  I would love to see some of our faves in a completely different setting.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:44 pm

The ones that aren't under contract anymore (those 2 years since finale) can do Amazing Race.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum