SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by LittleBoyBlue Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

I would bet that the script and their personnas will accentuate their normalcy.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:28 am

Oh lord, can't these people just stay off TV and let me imagine that they're living happily ever after? Though I doubt these two will come off that badly. I would bet $100 that JP is talking about someone else in that clip.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 am

He is most likely referring to the rest of the cast with exception of his wife. LOL
It's amazing they didn't lose it being with all those other people. That would be torture for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 am

It will be interesting to see what happens when a stabilizing force meets the totally unstable.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:41 am

I don't think the show is scripted, unless all these bachelor alum are all secretly amazing actors. You can usually spot a scripted show like B&L or the hills, from miles away whereas I found both the Sean/cat and jade/tanner scenes very real. I do feel like Ashley/JP are going to be the trista/Ryan of the group - all the cuts make me think none of the crying or attacks had to do with each other, just rections to the other couples and drama. Maybe I'm being naive, but I think they'll come out looking pretty normal. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Having known someone who does reality tv editing, you don't have to be a great actor. You have to have a great editing team.
Anyways, I have no doubt this simply a couple of weeks torture being around cray in order to make some nice money for their future. ALL JMOAA.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 pm

mindless wrote:Oh lord, can't these people just stay off TV and let me imagine that they're living happily ever after? Though I doubt these two will come off that badly. I would bet $100 that JP is talking about someone else in that clip.

LOL! Too bad our imaginations can't write them all hefty paychecks like these trash shows can! I agree - all of these people hurt the "fairy tale" and their brand with the more exposure they give us.

I'm willing to bet logetivity of their relationship and age in general will work in their favor though. I'm guessing they'll get Trista and Ryan-esque ho hum edit with boring married for a while with kid problems.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:13 pm

This is going to be a painful watch, not sure I can commit laugh out loud. They're my fave franchise MBCers to date.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Does anyone know what happened to JP? There was some blood and it seems that he is the one in the ambulance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 am

My guess is it's probably nothing of great magnitude otherwise the rags would have picked up on it months ago when it happened. Add to that how the show wants the audience to believe something did happen, again tells me he will end up ok.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:01 am

Thing is on Janner's season they had cop lights and people in body bags with fake blood so they could know what it felt like to loose their significant other. That moment looked similar to me. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:53 pm

If anyone ever needed an explanation as to why Ashley traded in Madawaska, Maine for South Florida:

Today's forecast: A period of very cold wind chills is expected. A bitterly cold airmass will move across Northen Maine and the province of New Brunswick tonight into Friday. Temperatures are expected to drop below minus 20 degrees by Friday morning with very strong northwest winds behind a deepening low pressure system. Wind chill values are expected to fall below minus 35 for the early part of Friday.

I guess her folks are used to it, but REALLY!
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari