SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum Empty Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 pm

natik wrote: snipped

OMG guys I´m soo happy but soo exhausted. The Ukrainian Bachelor finale was today. It was a really crazy season. But I´m so happy for our new couple. I just need to share it with you. I`m really sorry GA for the off topic. But they are a special one. Cause they hid their relationship for SIX MONTHS!!!! They filmed it till end of November and only started with the season on TV in March. Anyway they are still together and very much in love.

She is the only one for our Bachelor...

Alyona is such an amazing person. Really warm, always in a good mood, tender and kind. She is like a sunshine.

The only one:

And the happy couple:

By the way you need to see that video. It`s their final date and they danced together a traditional Georgian wedding dance cause our Bachelor is actually from Georgia. It was so romantic. Alyona danced for ten years ballroom dances and latino american dances. And the Bachelor danced too when he was a kid.

And yeah I`m soo happy for them!!! And sorry again :cutesmile!:

natik wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:natik! Thank you so much for sharing! I didn't understand a word but I certainly understood the love! Wow, gorgeous couple, fantastic dance!

Can you let me know the Bachelor's name. I can't find anything on Bachelor Ukraine that's recent.

I will create a thread for them.

Please post more pics if you come across them.

His name is Irakli Makatsaria and hers is Alyona Lesyk.

I would love to share a lot more pics and videos about them with you! And I´m going to do my best to translate the videos for you.

natik wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thank you! What season is it? 3?

ETA: a google search shows no results. sad Are there any links with the recap of the finale?

It´s season 6 Hugesmile

Not yet maybe later!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Fri May 20, 2016 11:23 pm

That dance actually looked really sweet. You know if MF did something like that, they would make it into a big joke.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat May 21, 2016 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Sat May 21, 2016 1:00 am

Wow I didn't know Bach Ukraine was still going. I remember watching back when Maks from DWTS was on it laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum 8367-910 Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum I_got_13 Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum E5kqdm15 Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 1:10 pm

I loved the dance, maybe because of my European background, but that dance is so special, very traditional. Great date IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Did the FD go to Chernobyl?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat May 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Great couple natik! I looked at vids on youtube. Wow there are a lot of hot scenes in bed and the bathtub!!!! giggling Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum 2498057887
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Great couple natik! I looked at vids on youtube. Wow there are a lot of hot scenes in bed and the bathtub!!!! giggling Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum 2498057887

Why can't I find anything on this couple? Can you post a link to one of the youtubes? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks @natik for the info. I will have to check it out. Nice to see they are still together yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 21, 2016 5:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Great couple natik! I looked at vids on youtube. Wow there are a lot of hot scenes in bed and the bathtub!!!! giggling Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum 2498057887

Why can't I find anything on this couple? Can you post a link to one of the youtubes? TYIA

Cause the Channel blocked them for international viewers. Gonna try to Download some of them later for you in my youtube Channel.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 5:39 pm

No wonder!

Thanks natik. spa and relax were the only two words I understood, doesn't matter though what they say. laugh out loud Awesome! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Did the FD go to Chernobyl?

I know it`s supposed to be a joke and I personally am not offended but you need to be careful with that. As a little kid I used to live in that area when it happened. It was a four hours car drive away from my hometown. And it`s still a big tragic for the country and the neighbor countries.

The FD were in Batumi in Georgia the hometown of the Bachelor. They did something new in the Bachelor franchise. There was no episode were the Bachelor visits the girls and their parents. Instead of this they united it all. So the parents of each girl met the parents of the Bachelor. It was a surprise for the girls. When they walked with the Bachelor into the room they saw not only his parents but also their parents. It was really interesting to watch.

They also met his best friends.

Irakli said that maybe he is going to drink that wine after the end of the show with one of the girls who helped him. And he was right :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No wonder!

Thanks natik. spa and relax were the only two words I understood, doesn't matter though what they say. laugh out loud Awesome! yes

I actually did catch some stuff. Croatian and Russian are both Slavic languages so there is some similarity. If I listened to it a few more times I could probably catch more things but he said something along the lines that she is intelligent and later he said that it was a "prekrasna vecer"...which means it was a beautiful night.

These European Bachelors are really steamy. Way hotter than the tame stuff MF gives us. He goes for stupid, fake drama and the Europeans go for the sexy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove