SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by natik Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Irakli: "At first a thought you were a kid. But the more time passed the more I saw in you a wise and beautiful woman. But I think that there are some soft spots in your character you need to work on. You need to be more self-confident. I hope you are understanding that."

------

Irakli: "It`s difficult for you to make compromises. We often talked about it. I think that it can be a big deal breaker for a relationship."

Anetti: "Can be."

Irakli:"You said often to me that it`s note easy with you.........but interesting.

------

Irakli: "You were always sure about your feelings to me. You were very sincere no matter how tough it was made to you. It was a big trial to you. But the trust between us was at a really high level. You believed me and didn`t listened to the others.

Alyona: "I believed only you. And I didn`t care about the relationships you have been build with the other girls."

Irakli: "Yes I recognized it too."

------

Irakli: "You are e very unique woman and you have a special way to see things. And I´m understanding it."

Anetti: "That`s good."

Irakli: "And I`m respecting it."

Anetti: "And that`s also good."

Irakli: "To understand you, to accept you the way you are, to be with you someone needs to fall in love with you really hard. But unfortunately I couldn`t do that. It´s hard for me to tell you that. But it is so. I`m sorry."

Anetti: "That`s it? Can I go now?!"

Irakli: "I´m gonna bring you out."

-------

Anetti: "You`ll see everything later but till then you will never see me again."

Anetti in the car: "It happened the way it should have had happened. I will miss him and some of the moments. I didn`t lost here anything except for what I wanted to loose."

-------

Irakli: "I told you that it`s hard for me to fall in love. In Spain you opened up to me about your feelings unfortunately I couldn`t say the same to you and I know that made you sad. I couldn`t do that then..........but I can do that now! I´m in love with you. And as a symbol of my feelings to you that tears me apart in the inside I have a small but for me a very important gift for you!"

Alyona had a code word for him something like sweety.

Alyona: "It feels so good now is everything fine and I´m feeling calm."

Irakli: "Are you calm now?"

Alyona: "Yes. I dreamed about you all the nights before all the time.

Irakli: "I think that it´s a great beginning of an amazing story that started here and I know that it`s going to last for a very long, long time."

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Natik  thanks!   Great having the translation as I watch.  That is nerve wracking.  The US should pick up some ideas from this.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Natik  thanks!   Great having the translation as I watch.  That is nerve wracking.  The US should pick up some ideas from this.

You are welcome! bestbud!
They are doing it since the last season and the emotions are running high in our community. It`s also interesting that in the Ukraine they not only have the After The Final Rose show. After every episode there is a special show. The special shows are filming in the real time and all the girls needs to participate in them. In every special show they discuss a topic or something that happened in the episode. For example after the episode where they met the parents on the special show the parents of the girls with the girls participated and discussed their behaviour and what they did wrong or right. But the most intrigued part of the special show is that everyone of the participants knows the outcome because they are filming it in real time. So the fans of the community are monitoring every reaction and every word of the girls to find out who the F1 is. And especially the last two girls have it hard because they can`t say for example I`m only watching the parts with me. So the F1 have to watch it with cameras on her face. That`s pretty tough.

That`s for example a video they showed during the special show so there you can see how the girls are reacting in the studio. It´s a behind the scene video how they are filming the project.

And here you can also see the reaction especially from Alyona. In that video they are showing the best dates in the history of Ukrainian Bachelor.

As I said it`s so damn interesting to watch how they all react and it leads to some heated discussions between the fans. You can also sense the dynamics between the girls. For example on all the special shows Anetti tried to attack Alyona so it led to the conclusion that something is off between the both of them.

Last edited by natik on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 pm

BTW I replaced part one of the video from one of the rose ceremonies so you can watch it now without any problems.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Thanks again Natik. Enjoyed watching. Regards...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Brought you some behind the scene pics from the finale!

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Dv3lt3_a95c

Behind the scenes here:

And some pics from "After the Final Rose" show.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 ZmwW47u1aTc

More here:

And some daily life pics.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 -79Bu8NJnCs

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Pvs7D-F6vEM

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 ZiaQE0HHnTI

Alyona with Irakli`s sister.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 ZmayNFib-8A

With his friends.
Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 GHFgSxkGMkg

Irakli with Alyona`s family.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 9CO8Ioh93EY

Alyona with Irakli`s family.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 HWiIyzUnUJw

More pics here:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:20 pm

They are absolutely so adorable and so well matched. Some of the pictures she looks like a teenager. krashchi pobazhannya do nykh ( the best of wishes to them) ..Google is my friend.giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:They are absolutely so adorable and so well matched.  Some of the pictures she looks like a teenager.  krashchi pobazhannya do nykh ( the best of wishes to them) ..Google is my friend.giggling  

You did a great job with the wishes. Bravo! yes  :gotcha:

They really are and they fit soo good together. He has temper and she is like his soft spot. She calms him down, she is tender, understanding and wise beyond her age. He is melting with her. They are by far my favorite couple.

After the end of the show he posted a really sweet message on his instagram. He wrote that it was the most emotional time of his life. He thanked his family and his friends for their support. He also thanked all the crew members. He wrote that they became like a second family to him. He thanked both countries and their people in Ukraine and in Georgia. And in the last part he wrote to Alyona:

"To my beautiful princess Alyona, I`m thankful that destiny brought you into my life. Thank you for believing in a fairytale that became real. And only we both can write her the way we want it." And then he wrote in Ukrainian language "You know how much I love you!"

Irakli instagram message :

They did a photoshoot for a magazine. Here is the behind the scenes video:

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Irakli_Alena

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Makatsariya-lesyik

That`s a pic Irakli`s sister posted on her instagram. I`m calling it "five years later." giggling

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 MejTRlz9R3E
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Wow. Thanks Natik. It's funny he's wearing the same hair style as the american bachelors on JoJo's season but for some strange reason his cut looks really good on him. He's so masculine. Great pair.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wow. Thanks Natik.  It's funny he's wearing the same hair style as the american bachelors on JoJo's season but for some strange reason his cut looks really good on him.  He's so masculine.  Great pair.

Thank you for your attention! blowkiss

Yes he is very masculine and he is really a great guy. Very down to earth, honest and a man of his word, they really are a perfect match. I just adore them.

I did two fan videos. One of the videos Irakli published on his Facebook I felt honored. I´m gonna let them here. Sorry that the music is russian. But it fits perfect for them.

In the first video the song is telling a story about a man who felt in love with a young woman. The guys sings that he don`t care what everyone else thinks, they can thing that he is crazy he don`t bother because he needs this young women in his life like air for breathing.

And the second one is about the feeling to be in love.
The quote says "Falling in love is only the first step to happiness but often you need to go a lifelong path to learn how to love....and this path should be gone threw by both together..."

And some artwork by me.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 8Eymfq-uoXI

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 7p9RAyYeF1w

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 FroNI8U7VXk

Yesterday Alyona did some press stuff without Irakli cause he has to work on some projects in Georgia. And Alyona has a lot of photoshoots to do right now. They are planing to go on vacation in July.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 MPygEam8_m0

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 4bce105193ffacab7976235c71cf5b80

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 8beba309cac31945de14be38101d054f

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 FpH4VMvQ_tY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 YkfOqmp8_nY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 O85wS-xYWbY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 79iG7HmP1bo
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Great job Natik on the videos and the artwork!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Sprite wrote:Great job Natik on the videos and the artwork!

Thank you Sprite! It really means a lot to read such kind words!!! blowkiss

Alyona and Irakli are working a lot. Alyona finished her study in the middle of June. She has a lot of photoshoots right now. Irakli has a big project he is working on. But there are going to be two fan meetings soon with Alyona and Irakli. As soon as it happens I`m gonna bring you pictures and some news over here.

Some new pics from photoshoots Alyona has done recently.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 JvfbGC9cCYY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 ClGX0VrDyFc

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 HeCiUE712l0

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 13423055_1012056405576419_1960375704_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3OTkwNTM0NTQ1NjQ3NjE3OA%3D%3D

And a new artwork from me. Alyona liked it a lot.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 3 MEMEiRaWxrI
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove