SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:31 am

With all the recent talk about Jordan Rodgers, this commercial rang a bell with me.
"What's in your hotdog?" JoJo needs to find a cleaner wiener. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:11 pm

cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHE9HgphZdR/

@allisonemiller
Apparently they were shooting The Bachelorette at our #incorporated location last night. Things took a turn for the worse after midnight. #thebachelorette #chads #nightshoot #urns #stillgavebothchadsarose #snapchatisgoodfortheadvancementofsociety
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:42 pm

That is hilarious!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Bwahaha...hysterical!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 am

You can't sit with us, Derek! #thebachelorette #bachelornation #jojofletcher by @teamchadjohnson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

^^^OMG.... rofl That almost looks like JibJab...it just needs to be set to music.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 pm

rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f601  rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f601  rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f601  rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f601  rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f601

When your Alex you have to "look up" to your girlfriends cause you're #tooshort rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f602 #shorty #childheight #teamalex #thebachelorette #thechadelor by @thechadelor
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 pm

cantstopl  Poor Alex. Little man with little man issues. rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 am

rosé - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698 Awweee

I was recently travelling on a plane and there was this young man sitting near me. He looked maybe 20 if that. Short, maybe 135lbs, guessing. The pilot announced there was a Matt on the plane who was on his way to West Point. Sure enough it was the young man seated near me.

I immdediately thought ok, he's going to look like Alex in a year from now. laugh out loud

He was a sweet young man. I congratulated him, and he blushed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:18 am

How tall is Alex?? He just seems to get tinier and tinier! Jo is 5'4 and probs wearing 4 in heels so he's about 5'6? I'm surprised they cast him tbh but I guess it was just to be mean to him as usual with their decisions.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27 am

^^ I thought it was incredibly mean that TPTB just happened to have an oversized chair during SQT with JoJo. I kept thinking that move was pretty low and was set up to make him look even smaller. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

ElonM wrote: cantstopl  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHE9HgphZdR/

@allisonemiller
Apparently they were shooting The Bachelorette at our #incorporated location last night. Things took a turn for the worse after midnight. #thebachelorette #chads #nightshoot #urns #stillgavebothchadsarose #snapchatisgoodfortheadvancementofsociety

This was hilarious! rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Fun-Snark - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
traveler90
babs
Di_ATL
kraft33
Junequilts
Seabear
Mommyof2
Alanna
Ladybug82
Idlemess
Mia_Leoni