SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sponsored - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 7:49 pm

JoJo currently has 950,000 IG followers before the premiere. Is that more than usual (not necessarily the numbers...but how fast and how many people have followed her during/after the bachelor) for leads..? I feel like she has gained sooooo much that she'll probably have like 1.5 million by the time the finale hits.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Sponsored - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 23, 2016 7:50 pm

sde1041 wrote:
Dessler wrote: :yes:  :yes:
stuckinsc wrote:The Ben question keeps coming up because Ben said ILY to JoJo. So blame Ben. The beginning of Ben F's season every interview asked about Ashley and the failed proposal. And Ben had been engaged to Courtney for two months at that point. With a lead who was F2 it is more prevalent than the F3 or F4 leads. Emily had her breakup special interview and still she was asked about Brad. 

IMO, JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing. She can't win with these questions, no matter what someone will think she answered wrong. Heck, I would love for her to tell everyone she is thrilled to not be with boring Ben, but she is not allowed. Just like Ben had to claim that he actually feel in love with Kaitlyn. Same story different season. Was Ben criticized for disrespecting Shawn by saying he had been in love with Kaitlyn?

JMO, if people want a reason to be annoyed with someone they will find it no matter what. So I say Go JoJo!

thumbsup Totally agree with everything. Great post, stuck.
Jojo is being over-scrutinized but she is very sweet, honest and realistic in her responses.
She's doing a great job, and although she is not allowed to let any information slip, she was glowing and looked like a woman in love !  :yes:

I totally agree with all of this. JoJo did great imo and looks very happy and excited. Weird how we see things differently. The questions of Ben will continue to come and he was the one who said he loved her. I am sure he is expecting this too. Part of the "gig."

Bring on the show!! Gogo Jojo I say! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  2h2 hours ago
Andi Dorfman Retweeted Secret Deodorant
Totally! Would be so cool to see more women proposing. #HintHint #sponsored @SecretDeodorant

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Mon May 23, 2016 8:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
Dessler wrote: :yes:  :yes:

thumbsup Totally agree with everything. Great post, stuck.
Jojo is being over-scrutinized but she is very sweet, honest and realistic in her responses.
She's doing a great job, and although she is not allowed to let any information slip, she was glowing and looked like a woman in love !  :yes:

I totally agree with all of this.  JoJo did great imo and looks very happy and excited.  Weird how we see things differently.  The questions of Ben will continue to come and he was the one who said he loved her.  I am sure he is expecting this too.  Part of the "gig."  

Bring on the show!!  Gogo Jojo I say!  Smiley

I totally agree! She's definitely just getting overscrutinized when in fact she has nothing but nice words to the couple. IMO, People are reading too much between the lines.

Anyway.... I'm super excited for tonight! First time I'm watching on TV (and not online) Sponsored - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 11 3806527698

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Tue May 24, 2016 9:45 am

i think JOJO owes her life to ben, if he hadnt said the 2 ily's, she probably wouldnt be the bachelorette so let us leave that behindd PLEASE... I love ben but i cant hear his name again on the show,

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 am

I think she definitely would be the Bachelorette even without the two ILY's nonsense. I mean what other options were there? Like CH said in that TV Guide interview, the decision was a no-brainer.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 11:44 am

This was great.. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 11:45 am

JoJo is with Billy and Cat on Access Hollywood now. So I can't link it yet and I am leaving in a few minutes if anyone wants to bring it over later.
It's a pretty good interview.
I stand by what I said earlier: JoJo is very polished speaking spontaneously vs filmed and trying to follow production cues. IMO.
This is a fairly long segment--about 10 minutes.
She is very likable, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 11:57 am

I like Jo as Jo versus when she's being fed production lines and trying to follow along. I can easily see Jordan falling for her for real, even if not forever and ultimately he won't be able to change his bad boy spots.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 24, 2016 12:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:This was great..  laugh out loud

I love her laugh out loud that is sadly a bit accurate to me watching. minus the wine this time around because of the bean. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 pm

^^^I enjoyed JoJo's video on JK last night she was funny and did quite well on camera--she seems to be a natural.

@Diana Cograts on your baby news!  :babybaloon:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Are there any links for JoJo's interviews with Billy and Kit/Mario Lopez yet?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL