SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:56 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 13328993_1725380517747784_1058093169_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MTk5NDg5Nzg5MDYxNTA2NQ%3D%3D.2

@joelle_fletcher

Becca posted the same pic on IG  & Twitter like within minutes of Jojo's post. Any idea if this is an old pic or if Becca was with Jojo yesterday in Cali?
I'd assume it was from yesterday. Especially with the flag. IMO.

Thanks....it looks to me like a selfie from Becca but I could be wrong. The shrub in the background is very Cali to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:01 am

Becca still lives in Cali doesn't she?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:04 am

Yeah Becca still lives in Cali. Maybe Becca went to visit after Jojo's SHV was over....I just wanted to make sure the pic wasn't an old one.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:06 am

I don't know if Becca is in Cali but per her Snapchat she was with Matt Lanter at a birthday party last night with no sign of JoJo so it may be old. Over the weekend she (Becca) was at a Bachelorette party.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:12 am

I am expecting JoJo and Becca to be LA roomies after the JorJo showmance is over.  They can post overly filtered selfies and SM catalog modeling photos....click Code JoJoBecca for 20% off...... while they chase their tv fame careers. laugh out loud  laugh out loud     JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 am

Becca is still living in LA. In fact, her sister, Caroline, is living with her this summer as she is doing some work with "Show Me Your Mumu." She literally just moved out there, and because her sister is living with her, which I knew was in the works for a while, that is one of the reasons why I have repeatedly posted that I didn't see Becca on BIP3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:41 am

If anyone is interested JoJo's blog on last night is out.http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_21009761,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:49 am

DebutAlbum wrote:Becca is still living in LA. In fact, her sister, Caroline, is living with her this summer as she is doing some work with "Show Me Your Mumu." She literally just moved out there, and because her sister is living with her, which I knew was in the works for a while, that is one of the reasons why I have repeatedly posted that I didn't see Becca on BIP3.

I thought Becca lived in San Diego. When did she move to LA?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 am

I know we'll see Becca use her friendship with Jo to stay front and center this season on SM, at events and to keep attention on her.  Ya know, while she's totally supporting Jojo.  laugh out loud  But really... I'm so ready for her to move on from all things show related.

Please no BIP or anything further bach/ette related that will be on tv.  #stillteamabb #overit
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:05 am

Sharleen's blog:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-2/

She seems to be a Jordan fan. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 am

julychild wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:Becca is still living in LA. In fact, her sister, Caroline, is living with her this summer as she is doing some work with "Show Me Your Mumu." She literally just moved out there, and because her sister is living with her, which I knew was in the works for a while, that is one of the reasons why I have repeatedly posted that I didn't see Becca on BIP3.

I thought Becca lived in San Diego. When did she move to LA?
I dont know when, but she's been living in LA for months now. Since at least before Ben's season started filming, I believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:38 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFTqvwSymK/

JoJo spotted at LAX. We have now have both Jordan and JoJo in airports today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL