SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:25 pm

I guess he's more like 1F than most thought. cantstopl :uptonogood cantstopl

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by california90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Duke702 wrote:Oh my god it's really bad, no way anyone could make all that up. I hope JoJo already dumped him.

For reals.

Grant and Jordan... wow, yikes. They really f'd up for these ex's to come out to share their stories. Like not even just one ex, but multiple. Holy cow.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess he more like 1F than most thought. cantstopl :uptonogood cantstopl

OMYGOSH yes!!

another one that I liked during the show (Jef with one F) and turned out to be such a fake jerk! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:56 pm

I can't believe he is on that exclusive dating app, and still messaging people. Supposedly he deleted it when he came back from filming, but recently last Friday reactivated it, so maybe him an JoJo are broken up/ or something...eeek so bad. (Per RS)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Someone needs to go on Chad's twitter and lead him to RS.He and Jordan do nice tweets to each other! LOL! I wonder how much Chad could repeat that he had read...probably doesn't care.Look at the last tweet between Chad and Jordan!
I sincerely feel very sorry for JoJo.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:07 pm

IDK...for some reason I do not see Chad and RS mixing well. I hate to see Chad wearing Orange.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Yikes!!! BBJ living up to his name laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK...for some reason I do not see Chad and RS mixing well. I hate to see Chad wearing Orange.

Too Funny! Too bad we won't get to see Jordan and Chad at the Men tell All!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm

I wonder if Grant is going to end up with someone, in the end, on BIP? Wish there was a way that someone could warn all the girls there.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm

babs wrote:I wonder if Grant is going to end up with someone, in the end, on BIP?  Wish there was a way that someone could warn all the girls there.

BIP is free for all. none of the participants are angels and if is almost to the point that they are at a camp and 'try' each other. Those who participate in BIP do not care about their image or such. They do not think long term but only cameras short term popularity. So evenif a girl ends with Grand, who cares, the relationship will be over once the cameras gone. The exception are just that: exception. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Nominate The Bachelor for an Emmy, you, you, you...@$&&!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-emmy-ad-famous-fans-202421337.html

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Woof. I just read it. That's rough. I hope they were already broken up if he went back on that app. And if not, now they are/will be broken up. That's just messy. My girl does not deserve to put up with this BS! Ughhh. People in RS's comments were tagging her and her friends, so hopefully they read. Neither she or Jordan have been active on Twitter since this morning, soooo I imagine sh*t has...or hasn't gone down. I really hope we get a foiler! Past or present or future! Bring it on!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL