SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:18 am

She looks great

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHEMgoyBOmw/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
joelle_fletcher
I kinda just really love my fam... And also these cool lightbulb drinks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:49 am

^^ It is funny how we see what we want to see: I do not think she has a happy smile but a forced smile.

and she could be happy as far as I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 am

^ She looks more than fine to me IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She looks more than fine to me IMO.
To me also, and she ran into some fans earlier who also posted that she was so sweet and kind, and in those pics, she once again looks totally fine to me Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 am

@awinskyyy wrote:my aunt & @JoelleFletcher  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f339  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f339  I've  never been so jealous of someone in my life  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f615  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f615  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f615 grab2

https://twitter.com/awinskyyy/status/746524758334812160

@bee_alonso wrote:When your bff meets @JoelleFletcher without you  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f63f  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f63b  NationalSelfieDay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 1f339
grab3

https://twitter.com/bee_alonso/status/746521242665029632

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 am

According to Twitter, she also agreed to FaceTime a young kid who must watch the show when the dad asked her to. Very sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 am

The thing about photos, is some take good photos and others like myself, take horrible photos. 
For every photo of myself I keep, I delete probably 20. 
I can not imagine how hard this must be if you are in the limelight and you are not "on" 24/7.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:According to Twitter, she also agreed to FaceTime a young kid who must watch the show when the dad asked her to. Very sweet.
I didn't see that!! How sweet!! I seriously hope BBJ realizes he can NEVER play the lottery because he has hit the jackpot already.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:According to Twitter, she also agreed to FaceTime a young kid who must watch the show when the dad asked her to. Very sweet.

I think that JoJo seems to be a very caring person with a kind heart.  I love how she has been able to keep things as positive as she has, especially with all of that negative stuff that has recently surfaced regarding Jordan.

But, I am curious about her college bf named Cam.  Can you fill me in on what you know about him?  From what little I have been able to pick up on him, it doesn't sounds like to me that he would fit the profile of a cheater.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:45 am

So sweet.

https://twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/status/746541184508563456

Untitled
Untitled1

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 am

She is cute as a button! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:56 am

^ When RS released JoJo as a contestant on Ben's season, her Facebook wasn't as private as it is now. Her ex Cam was in pretty much all of her picture albums. I don't really know anything personal about him, other than he and JoJo dated while they were at Baylor and it seems like it lasted for a while. A lot of the albums had pictures of them as a couple with her family and he went on family vacations with them. I don't know if JoJo accepts friend requests or not, but if she does then you could potentially see the pictures.

Looks wise, he reminds me more so of Ben as he appears to be kind of just a simple guy. I think JoJo still has one picture with him on her IG. The timeline fits. It's hard to tell because it's a far away shot, but the height matches as he towered over her on a lot of the Facebook pictures. Here's the picture.. He's the guy on the far left with the hat on near JoJo and her brother Ben:

https://instagram.com/p/an8XLvAKcx/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL