Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by babs on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 pm

I think I read somewhere that Jordan goes to that camp every year. It just so happens that it's come at the right time this year.
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:18 pm

^^ talking about LIKES from his part on twitter, not events. Hugesmile
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:32 pm

^ He's acknowledging the people that are tweeting him about the camp...? Seems about right IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 pm

NBD he has the right to like what he wants.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by babs on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:39 pm

@HEA wrote:^^ talking about LIKES from his part on twitter, not events. Hugesmile

Gotcha
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:48 pm

^^ You know, I'm kind of torn here. I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next person & I'm definitely not a BBJ fan. But he is an instructor at The Manning camp and it's his job to be accessible, promote the camp, etc. It's not his first time at the camp, so I can't blame it on image re-hab or trolling for Bach fans. Manziel garnered a lot more attention when bombed out as an instructor there.  cantstopl

Seems to me that BBJ is living his life, just like all the other contestants. Everyone is free to dissect their motives, of course. IMO.
FLChica

Female Posts : 1087

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:51 pm

IMO, his likes reference the event and something important to him.  He's showing support for the camp and the kids he worked with at the camp by liking pics and tweets about them all.  That's good business, giving back to those that may have helped him along the way, free advertising and promoting for the camp and IMO being nice to those that he spent time with.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find that calculating or a conspiracy.  Sure the camp occurred when he could use a little positive coming his way, but the camp dates were set months ago. The camp does not revolve around him (He's not a Manning laugh out loud ) nor did he plan it. But that's JMOAA, I know many do not agree.
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm

mmm just saying that he was almost dead silent for 2-3 weeks on twitter, then he had this 'I AM INNOCENT' bust twitter moment, once he claimed his innocence, he just all of a sudden VERY active on twitter.

for me it is not ridiculous conjecture but to  A+ B + C and try to figure it out what kind of LIKES he does. I believe IMO that it was said that he liked a love quote and some people associated this to JOJO

so why would it be ridiculous for him to like babies, kids, teens (outside the event he is participating) and think that MAYBE he is trying to gain a better image than the CHEATER and player that most the tabloids are talking about?

*EDIT*
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:51 pm

BBJ has historically been active on Twitter, way before show and Jo; IMO he was quiet/scared of spilling the truth like all f1s after returning but is now getting back to his normal habits. That and he's tweeting about the camp. I don't see the conspiracy, even as I desperately try to search for it.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:53 pm

And most of the 'activity' in the past week has been from other people. He has only tweeted once or twice regarding the camp. And 'liked' two pictures on twitter.

Other than that, it is other people tagging him in photos.
IrelandRose

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:19 pm

As I just mentioned on another thread, I would like things to be OT vs comparing which cast person is better and why. Thank you.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:55 pm

@HEA wrote:mmm just saying that he was almost dead silent for 2-3 weeks on twitter, then he had this 'I AM INNOCENT' bust twitter moment, once he claimed his innocence, he just all of a sudden VERY active on twitter.

for me it is not ridiculous conjecture but to  A+ B + C and try to figure it out what kind of LIKES he does. I believe IMO that it was said that he liked a love quote and some people associated this to JOJO

so why would it be ridiculous for him to like babies, kids, teens (outside the event he is participating) and think that MAYBE he is trying to gain a better image than the CHEATER and player that most the tabloids are talking about?

*EDIT*

A quick scan of the kids & teens tweets "liked" (favorite) by BBJ revealed unexpected results! They are the children of his friends. And the only baby tweet? Yep, it was his friend QB AJ McCarron's one month old son.

So BBJ favorites tweets about his friend's kids - just like I do. As Chad would say, "I'm not mad, just disappointed." :pout
FLChica

Female Posts : 1087

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum