SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 Empty Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Previous threads here

Georgia Lindsay wrote:The psycho is MeAndi!

She burned Josh's clothes in her friend Kelly's house in their fireplace. How stupid is that.  She said it's a gas fireplace, but she poured lighter fluid on his clothes. She's lucky their house or chimney didn't go up in flames. Another example of her only thinking of herself, not the consequences of her immature actions.

At least Josh piled her clothes for her, guess he didn't want her sneaking around his bedroom anymore, but yet she complains, when it was all in once place for her and her psycho mother to pick up.  Too bad he isn't and pyscho and burned all her stuff, ya know, payback can be such a bitch. laugh out loud

I also read where Josh bought her many expensive gifts, that she didn't burn, because she's a total materiatlistic bitch, the "Toxic Whorebeast" ~ thanks Stucki for that apt description of her to a tee.

She's still so stuck on Josh & continues to embarrass herself, pitiful, move on MeAndi, he doesn't give a damn about you and he hasn't for a very long time!

She's the master manipulator at pushing all the right buttons to piss Josh to the maximun, trust me, sorry I can't say why, but I know that from several very reliable sources who know much of what went on, that is NOT in her book.  2 sides to every story, for real.

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh sounds psycho and downright scary if she was hiding her purchases like that. I'm very curious to know how much of this is true.

I am by no means saying her behavior is one of an addict, but it is well known that when one has an addiction they go to great lengths to hide it. It's part of the insanity of the addiction. Step 2. Putting on layers of clothing, pulling tags and re-organizing items to make things look "ok" is insane. This is by no means normal behavior.

Beach Lover wrote:^^^ Key word here being the way she describes it.  That's her version. I think he would have a very different version.

Just from fans posting we could see that Andi was at the mall all the time, like almost daily it seemed. And she was also seen out drinking all the time.  She admits in her book that she is always drinking. Everything seems to revolve around drinking for her.  Andi may have a serious problem and Josh probably knew it.  She sounds like a blooming alcoholic. So if he was to tell his version of it, would people think differently?

As far as the friends wedding, if I got left high and dry in a place where I didn't know a soul because my fiance forgot about me for hours due to drinking too much champagne, I'd be a tad upset too. I would really like Josh's version of how that all really went down.  She wanted him there to show him off and her ring off, and then she ignored him all weekend. I know that she had her MOH duties, but she even admitted she ignored him. Not cool. These were her friends, not his.

And the NYC charity event where they got into a fight. The way Andi described it, Josh pulled her aside and told her she was being disrespectful.  She says she was just talking to another guy, trying to set him up with a great girl.  But I bet there's way more to it. I saw pictures of that event. She looked plastered.  I wouldn't doubt she was far more flirtatious with that guy than she admits or even realizes, and when your date or fiance is flirting with someone else right in front of you, that is disrespectful.  I've been there , I know.  I almost broke up with a boyfriend for doing this also and he didn't even think he was flirting, but it was blatant and obnoxious.  I'd really like Josh's version of that night.

I'm not saying Josh doesn't have a jealous side, but I don't think she's innocent in all this. I think there is a part of her that wanted to make Josh jealous and wanted to make him sweat it out.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I also think that two big issues for Josh were that she is constantly drunk and a shopaholic.
She not only was drinking wine like water during the breakup but she was also partying and drinking with her girlfriends all the time. At her friend's wedding, she and Josh had a huge fight. She missed 12 messages and 3 of his calls because she was on drink #3/4 or #5/6. He wasn't happy when she finally found him and she only kissed him on the cheek in hope that he wouldn't smell the alcohol.
Another time she went shopping (big surprise) and she pulled the tags, put on a second bra and generally more layers as if she already owned it, put the rest of her purchases in only 2 bags and hid the bags so they didn't get into another fight.
Bingo, she's a drunk, Josh hardly drinks. Yeah, she drank all day of that wedding, passed out ("took a nap to sleep of the buzz"), drank all day, all weekend. Probably one reason she spreads her legs so easily, imo, probably drunk most of the time. From what I understand, she drinks every single night, can't live without her wine, what man wants that??  If she had to hide drinking, #1 sign, she has a drinking problem.

And if my husband was at a wedding with  me where he didn't know one person and I abandoned him to go drink all day with the girls, he would have gone home too, and I would have understood why and apologized. But I would never do that to him, because I love him too much and am not a selfish bitch only thinking of myself.

All IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Sorry for a few typos, trying to work and didn't proof read my posts, but y'all get the message, I'm sure. Thanks, y'all are the best. peace

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Thanks for sharing what you know @Georgia Lindsay!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon May 23, 2016 3:39 pm

I don't think Andi has a clue what an independent strong woman is, even though she says she's one. She whined her way through Juan Pablo's season, she throws tantrums if men don't meet her expectations (Juan Pablo, Eric, Nick, Josh, etc), I think she has an arrested development of maybe 3 years of age...throw in shopping and alcohol, what a catch!

:babies:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for sharing what you know @Georgia Lindsay!

You're welcome, and GA, you know I wish I could say more, but I can't out of respect for Josh and the entire Murray family. :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 3:50 pm

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon May 23, 2016 4:13 pm

She's just a biotch.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Ashley Spivey (forget her new married name) posted on IG that she couldn't get through Andi's book. Glad someone who has actually read it (from the franchise) shared their honest thoughts. I don't think any of the others who have posted about it actually read it. Lol

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 87b72b10 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 86669110 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 4:32 pm

I meant to add to my post about MeAndi bashing Josh for piling her clothes when she came to get them.   Totally believe what I was told by very reputable source.

She was really pissed because she thought Josh would be there and sad because she was getting all her stuff out of his place & leaving for good. But Josh didn't want to see her, (he was so over her),  so he & Sabel went to a friend's while MeAndi & her mom were there (she says in the book he was not home, but left out why).

Her anger really wasn't as she said in the book, about the piling up of her clothes! She's so vain, & Josh not wanting to see her, pushed her over the edge. It makes sense, because why is she so angry in her book about the clothes being piled up, in one place, for her to pick up.   Josh wanted her out of his place asap that day. At least he didn't go her route and burn them.  giggling

But so many true facts are missing from her book, and only her lying point of view. Anything to make her the poor victim & #26 the big bad wolf.

#TwoSidesToEveryStory

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 23, 2016 4:36 pm

umngirl, I was just coming over here to say the same thing! Ashley didn't hold back. Wasn't a fan. Gave a rather scathing critique on IG. She said it doesn't flow well and it came off rather patronizing. Though she doesn't come straight out and say it, she also read it back to back with Emily's book, and says she respects Emily so much for not throwing anyone under the bus and keeping it classy, basically saying Andi does the opposite.

I'm so glad Ashley Spivey told it like it is! I always liked her. Has anyone else chimed in yet? I know Courtney said she would, but hasn't yet. DeAnna and Jillian both had pictures reading it, but I don't think they gave us their thoughts, did they? Anyone else?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon May 23, 2016 4:42 pm

^^^ I wish more Bach alumni would speak out like Ashley did. Anyone with decent values should not promote or applaud this book. I can't imagine Sean Lowe, Ben H, Emily M or Des being OK with what Andi wrote or the fact that she slammed her exes so much. If they are, then they are not the people they claim to be. Staying quiet about it is fine I guess, but I would love to see someone respected and with a high profile in the franchise come forward and say they thought she was out of line.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej