SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:They just gave her more attention by being on multiple reality shows something she wants and more things to tell for her next book.
I wouldn't read Andi's book just because Nick/Josh are on a reality tv show. I'm a fan of Nick/Josh not Andi. Andi and her book are old news. Nick/Josh are current and relevant.

I don't see how Andi can write anything more about Nick/Josh. Neither one of them want anything to do with her. There's nothing besides her experience with them on the Bachelorette she can use. She's been there done that. They've happily moved on so should Andi JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Agree Jen. It's utterly pathetic that she simply cannot move on in her life after a brief 8 month relationship, knowing they were not right for each other. Close that chapter, move on like both Josh and Nick have done.

JMO If she mentions them again, she needs to be committed, and get some professional help, IMO.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 pm

@jen 
I agree I do not see how Nick and Josh being on the same reality show is what Andi wanted. IMO This just shows how they could careless about her and they have defentley moved on from her and her nasty book. If anything I think it is great that the two will be on together and show that they can be friends after everything she put them through
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK...the best revenge would be them both leaving with each other. beatingheart That would be a twist.

Eskimo brothers turned into Eskimo lovers? I would watch those two rub noses! I wonder how Josh would answer when Nick asked "would you rather f*** or make love"?

JK and no disrespect to indigenous people.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Oy. The visual. 🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:35 pm

So MeAndi putting all those Canada pictures on IG, of places, but not tagging anyone, so people were thinking maybe she's with a guy on a vacation, which is what I think she wants people to think.

But no, she was spotted with Sharleen. IMO, most men avoid MeAndi like the plague.  giggling

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGh8UxYFQFv/?taken-by=kayhoogy

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 am

Joshswife wrote:Yeah dating CH laugh out loud. We don't want her in Canada (atleast I don't) could you take her back please laugh out loud

We don't want her either. Maybe Switzerland will take her - they are neutral!

She is such a joke. I would love to be a fly on the wall when BIP is airing. It would be pure gold if JPG showed up to the party. Her head would explode. Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 3806527698

Last edited by Mustang19 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 am

How about Canada keep Bieber. We will keep ME&I. (I hear they have cruises to Cuba now. It's been awhile since her last vacay.) cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:19 am

I think Andi may be spending some time with a new guy while in BC too. She started following Tyson Barrie on Twitter just before she went to Victoria, BC.  That's where he's from & he just started following her too.  It may be nothing but she does love her some athletes.

Kyle Jones ‏@Kjones__pwns00  3h3 hours ago
Saw @tysonbarrie and @AndiDorfman at 'An Afternoon for Emma' fundraising hockey game. @TheBachelorTV #daymade #Bachelorette
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:35 am

He is 24 and a millionaire that is what she is after.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:43 am

Maybe Tyson is too "young and dumb" to recognize what a bad idea it would be to get involved with Andi. Hopefully for his sake they met at the charity event and are just acquaintances JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:51 am

Hahaha and she is now into hockey player and he is only 24. She went to younger age now . okay ! Alright ! laugh out loud Although I am not against her who she wants to date coz she has the right to date . But I just cannot stand her being Bitch laugh out loud. Like what her book is all about. Hopefully this is just an hook up or just a date but if they follow each other then we'll see how it goes . She must be wanting to show and prove #26 that she can move on her life since her book is done now and embarrassed them laugh out loud . Oh andi .

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej