SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:08 am

Beach Lover wrote:I think Andi may be spending some time with a new guy while in BC too. She started following Tyson Barrie on Twitter just before she went to Victoria, BC.  That's where he's from & he just started following her too.  It may be nothing but she does love her some athletes.

Kyle Jones ‏@Kjones__pwns00  3h3 hours ago
Saw @tysonbarrie and @AndiDorfman at 'An Afternoon for Emma' fundraising hockey game. @TheBachelorTV #daymade #Bachelorette
Run Tyson Run! You don't want to star in I Am Still Not Okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:15 am

24 years old, plays for Colorado Avalanche. (I didn't need to Google knew right away who he was #hockeyjunkie laugh out loud ) Seems they just met at that event the person tweeted about. Doubtful it's anything more not like she wants a long distance thing or will move to Colorado anytime soon since she's a NY vet now ;)

Wonder if she and Sharleen are doing wedding stuff. Is that where her wedding is supposed to take place?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:07 am

Andi wouldn't survive in Colorado. Just the thought of her living here is comical to me.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 86669110 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:18 am

Linds911 wrote:24 years old, plays for Colorado Avalanche. (I didn't need to Google knew right away who he was #hockeyjunkie laugh out loud ) Seems they just met at that event the person tweeted about. Doubtful it's anything more not like she wants a long distance thing or will move to Colorado anytime soon since she's a NY vet now ;)

Wonder if she and Sharleen are doing wedding stuff. Is that where her wedding is supposed to take place?

I thought the same thing, but then I saw and IG post of Sharleen in NYC with her fiance. Andi had already been in Victoria, BC for a few days so I thnk she went there without Sharleen. That's what made me think it was to see the hockey player. Who was she spending time with the days before Sharleen got there?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:03 am

Her and sharleen are both posting pics together on IG now

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:07 am

She is reinforcing herself for the rash of publicity about to befall her--not the good kind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:She is reinforcing herself for the rash of publicity about to befall her--not the good kind.

I get that sense also. Despite CH having the hots for her, I rather thought that she was not all that well liked by tptb and was kind of po'd after the show that she didn't get the sort of opportunities she felt she was due. On top of that, there was her promotion for Unreal recently. I can just imagine them plotting at the thought of messing with her by having Nick and Josh together on BIP. I think they would even let bygones be bygones...to a degree...to get JPab on there as well, just to turn that knife a little more. Based on everything that we have learned about her, I can only imagine that Pookie would have been a royal pain to work with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Omg I forgot about her unreal promotion. That would explain why RS said they really wanted Josh, pool or better be very afraid of the rath coming her way Smiley

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:She is reinforcing herself for the rash of publicity about to befall her--not the good kind.

I get that sense also. Despite CH having the hots for her, I rather thought that she was not all that well liked by tptb and was kind of po'd after the show that she didn't get the sort of opportunities she felt she was due. On top of that, there was her promotion for Unreal recently. I can just imagine them plotting at the thought of messing with her by having Nick and Josh together on BIP. I think they would even let bygones be bygones...to a degree...to get JPab on there as well, just to turn that knife a little more. Based on everything that we have learned about her, I can only imagine that Pookie would have been a royal pain to work with.

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Joshswife wrote:Omg I forgot about her unreal promotion. That would explain why RS said they really wanted Josh, pool or better be very afraid of the rath coming her way Smiley

Sprite wrote:

:yes: :yes: :yes: What fun it will be to read her lunatic tweets/subtweets. Doubt she'll be able to control herself or take the high road, that's not who MeAndi is, and she's always right - in her own delusional mind. Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Andi is no longer a rookie-writer but a NY Times Bestselling Author as per her description on ig
https://www.instagram.com/andi_dorfman/
She truly is delusional rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah, like the source I quoted above not too long ago--told ya. She is delusional.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:14 pm

I'd be pimping out that title too if I were her. giggling

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej