SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Stucki, she already did, you weren't here when she posted on IG.

It's all in this BIP Andi Snark Thread that GA made:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3598-andi-dorfman-not-a-contestant-on-bip-throwing-shade-snark-thread-sleuthing-spoilers

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 31 2292733854 Crap! I missed it. Going there now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:42 am

Just an observation:
Andi unfriended that hockey player Tyson Barrie on Twitter this past week. I guess that little fling is over.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 am

Good, glad to hear it. I didn't want to see her in any stands during hockey season. 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 31 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:12 am

Moved some posts here.

Snark Thread yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Moved from the Snark thread.

traveler90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I was just thinking about this and I'm cringing so hard for Andi in this situation. It's hard enough seeing an ex move on and "winning" the breakup game, but with the perfect insta model blonde you always knew he secretly wanted and on national tv and as the star couple of the show???! Just wow. I would turn to alcohol and sedatives myself.

I'm still rooting for her to turn her life around, get a real career/job anything, leave her SATC life behind and become that woman she claimed to be when we met her. Come on, Andi!! She's somewhere inside of you before this show absolutely ruined everything good and strong about you.
I agree 100%. This show really brought out the worst in her. I'm also hoping things will turn better for her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

We don't know if that girl ever really existed. She was basically a student and worked for all of about 8-10 months? prior to her stints on tv. 
Hopefully, she will get some get up and then go.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm

If she wasn't a mean vindictive person, whatever her ex is up to, wouldn't bother her.

IMO she was never a strong independant person. IMO She did what she was told to do on JPG's season to get the 'ette part, and once there, she acted her way towards an Oscar, throwing her head back in lust making out with every one along the way. When it comes to leading on the contestants, IMO I'd rather have one that can't fake it, than one that can fake it so good it's disturbing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she wasn't a mean vindictive person, whatever her ex is up to, wouldn't bother her.

IMO she was never a strong independant person. IMO She did what she was told to do on JPG's season to get the 'ette part, and once there, she acted her way towards an Oscar, throwing her head back in lust making out with every one along the way. When it comes to leading on the contestants, IMO I'd rather have one that can't fake it, than one that can fake it so good it's disturbing.
Agree. I will never, ever forget the way she treated Eric, when he called her out on being fake/actress (rip Eric). She got so mad and her really bad temper was right there on our TV screens. He was only telling the truth, she can't handle the truth.

MeAndi's latest IG post, is she feeling sorry for herself, or realized she's a failure at almost anything she tries. Yeah, like Andi's Apple, her blog, her modeling career, her design career, and who knows how many more. Suspect

Source: MeAndi's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIGIDXZjubm/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:04 pm

I just don't get it. She was blessed with so many gifts ... Maybe she doesn't have an accurate understanding of her own strengths and weaknesses, and how to maximize her talents? She's too focused on being what she isn't?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 pm

I don't think Pookie has figured out yet what she wants to be when(if) she grows up. If she had to actually work to support her glam lifestyle,she'd figure out real fast IMO how to maximize her talents, and* gasp* WORK to keep a roof over her head. I've heard that's what adults do. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Do I need new contacts? Is she really sucking on a straw? I don't see the straw in her mouth, and her mouth looks so distorted.

This is her job, posing for whatever freebie she can get. IMO she knows what she wants, and it has nothing to do with working but all to do with being famous. One day she'll wake up and realize, she has nothing but booze, and a frozen face, forget the frozen fruit.

andi_dorfmanPool side = cool side! Fun little gals getaway! Sorry we ate all of your frozen fruit but thanks to @borgataac for hosting us! #MyBorgataSummer #gals weekend #BorgataPartner #BorgataOutdoorPool #isdope
27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 31 13768290_655130571305989_2012251607_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 pm

I forgot-an actual job would interfere with all of the vacations and heaven forbid she had to drag her still drunk or hungover azz out of bed to go to work. speechless

She can freeze the face all she wants-eventually that much booze shows in the face and it ain't pretty

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej