SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am

She has to keep herself current and her name out there and to do that she will say anything is my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:56 am

sparkler wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh sheesh. She's like a dog with a bone. I find it interesting that she's simply assuming that JoJo had sex with both guys she went into the FS with. Last I checked it wasn't compulsory to do the deed in there. Not that I care either way, but it's pretty presumptuous of her to group JoJo with Kaitlyn and herself just like that.

As for
"I never thought I would say that the revelation of me having sex in the fantasy suite would turn out to be liberating. But it has, because it’s Iopened up a dialogue and, in turn, has been a great platform for equality."

Perhaps you should thank Nick then, Andi, instead of still hating on him two years later. He treated you like an equal instead of a "lady".

I'm not sure if I bolded that quote above or not, but what does it even mean??? 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 3806527698
How is having sex in the fantasy suite "a great platform for equality?" She is a little too self important.

I think she was referring to the point that if a man does it nothing is said but if a woman does it she is called out on it and called names.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 pm

There were previous male leads that were called out. JPG BoB Guiney BenF

There have been friendships formed between males, ChrisL Ty Brown Roberto Craig.

Jillian Harris had 30 guys to choose from.

She's just so annoying she needs to stick her face into this season, even though she's old news. DeAnna and Ali did this for a few years. "when I was on".

Guess what, you're not the bachelorette, your season is over. Stop trying to justify your actions, because you were humiliated when you were told to take a hike.

We’re all normal people who have been plucked out of our everyday lives and plopped onto a TV show.

You're not normal. You weren't plucked. You chose to be cast in your work clothes after work for JPG's season. You chose to kiss *zz and be cast for the next lead. She spins everything to her advantage, always has. All IMHOs

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-fantasy-suite-914569?utm_source=twitter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Agree, GA. She is good at spinning. She twists things around so that they become her warped truth. It's no wonder why she is the only Bachelorette lead with no husband/fiance/significant other. Instead of looking in the mirror and doing duck lips, she should take a good look at herself - really look. All IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Kasha, GA, Mustang, so agree.  It's sad she thinks she's smarter than everyone & has fooled some into believing her lying crap.  She's so busy living in self-pity, revenge and she's a self-absorbed egotist.  She also really needs to take a long break from alcohol, it's not becoming or cute anymore. She's looking at 30 & seems to have a drinking problem to me. Seriously who drinks every night & IG's herself with wine/alcohol drinks constantly, who doesn't have a problem with it. IMO

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Agree, GA. She is good at spinning. She twists things around so that they become her warped truth. It's no wonder why she is the only Bachelorette lead with no husband/fiance/significant other. Instead of looking in the mirror and doing duck lips, she should take a good look at herself - really look.  All IMO.
Yep, what a nightmare it must have been to be with her for 8 long months.  But she told Josh on that date, she likes to play mind games. He should have run away at that point, but he was blinded for his love for her at THAT time, then he woke up and saw the real her and ran like heck!! Smiley

ALL IMO - sorry for back to back posts.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Among the long list of things that annoy me about Andi...high on the list is that she keeps spouting about being a Feminist. In what world?? No feminist would ever go on the Bachelor or Bachelorette. She is soooo delusional. If she wants to be a Feminist get off her phone camera and start volunteering for one of the many women's causes that are in need of support.  Ack. 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 2292733854
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:31 am

Seabear wrote:Among the long list of things that annoy me about Andi...high on the list is that she keeps spouting about being a Feminist. In what world?? No feminist would ever go on the Bachelor or Bachelorette. She is soooo delusional. If she wants to be a Feminist get off her phone camera and start volunteering for one of the many women's causes that are in need of support.  Ack. 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 2292733854
JMO

Amen Sister!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 am

In Andi's mind, having slept with more than one man in her lifetime makes her a feminist. Being called out for it by more than one person makes her an uber-feminist.
Not that i want any more "poor me" rants by Kaitlyn, but if anyone is a spokesperson on the whole "double standard, sex with more than 1 person on the show", it's her. The issue was made into a storyline for her and even made part of the MTA. Why does Andi need to insert herself into the conversation with an issue that doesn't even apply to the current season or JoJo? Is she going to keep talking about Nick's ATFR admission or JP also, after so much time and after her book, doesn't she have new aspects of her life to present to the public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 pm

It is sad that a woman who had all the opportunities that she had and the ability she has, has resorted to this. I was never a fan and always said she would not go back to being a DA, but even then, I had higher hopes for her. A b*tch, but a smart b*tch. Instead, she has become a train wreck. Probably the biggest one of this franchise because she has so much potential. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:02 pm

yana_bach wrote:In Andi's mind, having slept with more than one man in her lifetime makes her a feminist. Being called out for it by more than one person makes her an uber-feminist.
Not that i want any more "poor me" rants by Kaitlyn, but if anyone is a spokesperson on the whole "double standard, sex with more than 1 person on the show", it's her. The issue was made into a storyline for her and even made part of the MTA. Why does Andi need to insert herself into the conversation with an issue that doesn't even apply to the current season or JoJo? Is she going to keep talking about Nick's ATFR admission or JP also, after so much time and after her book, doesn't she have new aspects of her life to present to the public?

LOL chit I think Juan Pablo might be a feminist too according to that logic. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:54 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a62070/former-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-double-standard/

OMG, she is a psycho... Backlash for sleeping with men in the FS has nothing to do with a double standard... in her case it has to do with being selfish and disrespectful.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej