Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:35 pm

And she still was not the one who ended the relationship.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21669

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:02 pm

IA and it tells me just how F'd up that relationship was if BOR was the one to make the choice and walk away.

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5043

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Andi, BUT I think that there are many many reasons a person doesn't leave a bad situation, and I'm not sure I think it has anything to do with fame.
I actually hope Andi found a good therapist after that experience as I think it can take years to undo that kind of damage.
JMHO

eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Shame at failing, hoping things will change and get better somehow, ignoring the red flags because the guy acts normal in public and your family/friends like him, etc. She seems all screwed up to me still so I hope she seeks therapy also.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She never takes her own advice. She should have packed her bags long ago if things were that bad. She chose to stay, for the fame that it brought her IMO.

I certainly agree with that.... I'm not a fan of Andi's but watching Josh last night and the way talked/treated Amanda made me think of Andi's demeanor on her AFTR and how cold and rude she was to Nick. I always found her behavior so odd, and now I can understand why she may have behaved that way. I can easily see Josh having a hissy and calling her disrespectful (since that's one of his favorite words) if she was in any way cordial to Nick.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 pm

I haven't read her book yet (I know such a bad fan I am!) but reading snippets seems after their big fight in NYC she gave him the ring and walked away wanting to end it but he apologized to her and guess she kept it up until the official break-up. Just sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7424

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:57 am

Hahaha she congratulate nick laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman)
31/08/16 18:31
Congrats, Nick. It's been a long road but you've always been genuine and real about wanting to find love. Now it's your turn! Best of luck

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:00 am

Next she'll be lauding him in terms of "I knew Nick when...".

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21669

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 am

I remember her saying similar things in an interview last year when there was talk of Nick being in the running. Then in her book she said he was all about the cameras etc. Now that he's the next Bach it's back to Nick being genuine. laugh out loud I don't know how anyone can take her seriously.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:48 pm

It doesn't hurt that in a recent podcast I heard, Nick said he didn't regret what he said on the ATFR he regrets the heat Andi took.

Awwwee, if she got wind of that, I'm sure she's back to dreaming about that crappy apartment and what could have been that night in Chicago.

Secret Date Night

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31056

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:53 am

The funniest thing about that whole kurfluffle (and from And's book) was that Nick was already "talking" to Kaitlyn by then and I'm pretty sure he didn't want round 2 and really did just want to apologize laugh out loud.

But I think Andi's playing nice now because he's giving her good publicity for her book and saying that a lot of the stuff is true. And I don't think Andi / Nick are alone in noticing something "off" about Josh since his Famously Single housemates said stuff too (and some of his behavior with Amanda does seem red-flag-ish).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 692

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Is something wrong with Andi? Check her snap..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum