SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 11:26 pm

I wouldn't have that book in my house if that was me. Just saying. After that mess of a season, is it going to be on the coffee table for your reading pleasure?

I don't care if I'm naive or old, that's just plain disgusting and disrespectful to her better half.  IMO.

If the formers are posting SM promoting her book without reading it, or commenting later, IMO that's just taking the easy way out and not being honest with Andi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by SeekAny Tue May 24, 2016 11:55 pm

What I found interesting about the book is that andi talked about so many of the things we picked up on here, especially from October on when their relationship was going downhill fast.

The wedding that she was a maid of honor for one of her law school friends comes to mind. I always thought it was strange there was little mention or pictures of Josh that weekend. Well in the book, because obviously nothing was sacred she talks about the big fight they had. I think josh does not take kindly to being disrespected. She writes that he met her at the wedding, he arrives and she was out drinking champagne withe the girls and made him wait a really long time. He was ticked off the whole weekend and kept asking if she had slept with the guys at the wedding. Huge fight ensues.

Her recounting of the twitter unfollows and deleting of pictures was great because that too was something we lived here, witnessed and commented on their social media high school antics. Many were spot on with what was going through her head for all of these moves.

This relationship was probably doomed from the start, but it's clear even from this book, that it was doomed the night she slept with Nick and then officially doomed when she first lied about it. It was something that Josh couldn't get over. He never really trusted. And, let's be real, it was a blow to his ego and he wasn't having that.

I've walked away from this book, first needing a shower because I feel dirty, but mostly just wishing she had kept this all to herself. Also wishing josh had walked away in the beginning when she first lied to him. Maybe the worst wouldn't have been brought out of both of them.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed May 25, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

This witch has left me turn off from the show, now I watch outdaughter in stead, another show that gets real, real fast.  If she wants real she should watch that her little delusional self would get right in a jiffy. She should go out and do some voluntary at some less fortunate place and then come again. I am finally tired of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 12:14 am

reason wrote:KB has a screw missing so I expected that

She has an entire toolbox missing. I think Shawn stole it and refuses to give it back. She has a butterbrain and a butter heart.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 12:15 am

Of course Kaitlyn would say that was a good book, because she is almost like an Andi 2.0, same kind of entitled brat refuses to grow up and take some responsibilities. And the major common of these two is, they embrace negativities.

@reason, for me, both of these 2 turned me off. I really enjoyed Ashley, Emily and Des. But it all went downhill after Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 12:27 am

@peggy the good old days was so mch better. RS has taken over with his damn spoilers and the sleuthing is different, the girls now are acting without class, it is just tiring believe me. I would rather see a steaming Ian move that the drama this guys and girl are bringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 3:40 am

Andi was interviewed on ABC's nightline tonight....they reached out to Josh as well & he gave an official statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-happened-scenes-break-josh-murray/story?id=39319633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 25, 2016 12:20 pm

She is really taking being a rookie author seriously giggling Oh lord! Please don't let this woman write another book laugh out loud 

her video interview with us weekly .

Uh-Oh, JoJo! Andi Dorfman Talks About How Hot Jordan Rodgers Is http://usm.ag/1s8cKqK via @UsWeekly

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Warning, there may be spoilers in that article.

Article info only

Andi Dorfman Weighs in on JoJo Fletcher's 'Bachelorette' Season 12 Premiere — and How Hot Jordan Rodgers Is!
It's OK! The Bachelorette experts — Us Weekly video correspondent Christina Garibaldi and Bachelor superfan and assistant editor Jamie Blynn — are back with season 12's inaugural Bachelorette Panel. They’ll be breaking down each episode with special guests for Us Weekly Video.

This week, former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman stopped by and had plenty to say about JoJo Fletcher’s crop of guys, what exes Josh Murray and Nick Viall have said about her book, and her regrets about being on the show.

Dorfman, 29, says about the guys' wacky limo arrivals from the Monday, May 23, premiere, "If you have a face like Jordan [Rodgers], you can just show up.”

Andi Dorfman
Andi Dorfman Michael Stewart/WireImage
The Bachelor season 18 standout's new book, It's Not Okay, was released earlier this month. Us exclusively revealed that Dorfman's book refers to her romance with Bachelorette pick Murray as "the most volatile and f--ked up relationship of my life." Murray, 31, proposed to her in the season 10 finale that aired in July 2014, and the pair split in January 2015.

Can't get enough of Us? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter packed with the latest celeb news, hot pics and more!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-talks-about-how-hot-bachelorettes-jordan-rodgers-is-w207800

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 25, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Ugh. She just has to keep herself current.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 25, 2016 1:04 pm

She's "super close to Chris Harrison." I can't finish listening to this. Her voice and constant "yeahhhhhhh" drives me nuts. Her statement that she struggled with balancing being honest to "her reader" and not throwing someone under the bus was hard. Well, Andi, you failed miserably at this task.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 1:15 pm

She totally threw that out as a name drop, and just to make sure people know, she's super close. Has any other contestant ever said "I'm super close to Chris Harrison"? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej