SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tistheseason - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Even when she kinda tried to say she was glad for Nick, it still sounded like she threw him some shade.

Back to top Go down

tistheseason - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by nannymargie Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I think it may just be her weight loss. I don't see anything else that stands out, except probably botox.  Her teeth seem the same. If anything she just looked sad to me in that video.

The only thing that stands out to me is that pic is a close up compared to the others. Her hair seems to be short also but I think that is just the way its fixed and that makes her look different. But she does look thinner than usual.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 pm

I posted on Nick's thread, some caps from  her book.   I gotta say the girl has spunk and talent in colorfully describing uncomfortable situations re:  Nick's fantasy suite lady bone killer pillow talk.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3758p96-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1042960

I don't know if she has a ghost writer but I found myself really liking her storytelling style. I would really recommend the book to Amanda, Josh' latest
victim err fiance and to the new batch of Bachelor's suitors for Nick.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:04 pm

And I, OTOH, who have a very colorful vocabulary found myself extremely turned off by a somewhat educated woman using the "F" word every other word relentlessly. I can not imagine how others reading it that are not accustomed to hearing the "F" word a dozen times a sentence would feel.  I correct myself, she only said it 7 times in that excerpt. I owe her an apology. Saying F 7 times is 5 less than 12.
Is there no other way she can express herself? Is there a lack of other words in her vocabulary that no other word would do? I don't think so.
Was she trying to be crude? Was she trying to be tough? What was the motive? She took a topic that she found insensitive and rude and made it more so in my eyes. She appeared even more low class and rough than the situation she was trying to explain.
JMOAA.
BTW--FFFFFFFFFF I out effed her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Yes I usually stop reading when they start using the "F" word as a noun, verb and adjective.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm

I still fail to see anything wrong with that question. She only made herself sound like an uptight bitch. And I'm guessing at least part of the reason there were no fireworks on her end is that she'd already chosen Josh in her mind. I can't imagine feeling fireworks with one guy while crazy about another. More like guilt.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:16 pm

nikikass wrote:Whoa...She definitely had some work done.  She does look different.  

I wonder if someone can bring an older photo to compare with this one.

I think she had some work done on her teeth. maybe had some teeth removed?  

I definitely thought the same thing.
At least she's not making the nauseating kissy face again!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

BKay wrote:Even when she kinda tried to say she was glad for Nick, it still sounded like she threw him some shade.
ITA. It was as if she was giving him permission to be happy somehow. Like 'even Nick' has the right to be happy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:56 pm

mindless wrote:I still fail to see anything wrong with that question. She only made herself sound like an uptight bitch. And I'm guessing at least part of the reason there were no fireworks on her end is that she'd already chosen Josh in her mind. I can't imagine feeling fireworks with one guy while crazy about another. More like guilt.

I'm convinced now that she just has no backbone, no idea of who she really is, and no clue what she wants or should do with herself.

If she is part of that Georgia culture that put Aaron on a pedestal, she probably thought she had made the deal of a lifetime by landing BOR. Even then, part of her was still attracted to, mystified and intrigued by Nick.

But having chosen BOR, she had to convince him that the whole Nick experience was disgusting to her because, well let's face it, she was dealing with the massive ego of that box of rocks. He wasn't the man to want to hear that she felt something for someone besides him, and she wasn't the woman to own that she did, AND to realize what kind of man BOR was that he couldn't allow her to be herself. completely totally dysfunctional mess. jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:08 pm

So apparently Andi is 'snuggling' with a mystery person in one of her last IG pics

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:12 pm

yana_bach wrote:So apparently Andi is 'snuggling' with a mystery person in one of her last IG pics

Is that an arm?

andi_dorfmanRainy day snuggles + Holiday flicks ... All day long #tistheseason #lazysaturday <>

tistheseason - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 41 14549981_592596817607399_6901719858614894592_n]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:14 pm

I very well could be her own foot though. That pose doesn't take a contortionist to achieve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej