SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:Also they're not dating according to andi, she commented this on the picture: "If we were dating, I'd dump you for not filtering me better @KennySantucci" https://www.instagram.com/p/BOf84h-DiPo/

Just because she says they are not dating, doesn't mean they aren't sleeping together. I know several people who aren't "dating" but are banging the living daylights out of each other. Just saying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 pm

She certainly has questionable taste in friends/friends with benefits/boyfriends. They must be pretty close in any case, if she's part of his "NYC family". no no

BTW, it's funny that she'd complain about the lack of filtering when that's the first pic in a year in which she's looking like herself IMO. A good old-fashioned smile, she should try it more often.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:45 pm

I was thinking the same thing. She looked nice in that photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 pm

^^I think it was just her way of telling everyone they're not dating (whether you believe or not is another story) because almost all the comments were people freaking out that they're dating.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:04 pm

That's her way of showing him who's boss. She always has to have one up. I guess in the world of SM not being filtered good enough, before posting is a good reason to dump someone's butt. IMO That is a statement of how her image is so important to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm

I know. It's sad. If you can't appreciate those kind of looks when you have them, when can you?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's her way of showing him who's boss. She always has to have one up. I guess in the world of SM not being filtered good enough, before posting is a good reason to dump someone's butt. IMO That is a statement of how her image is so important to her.

A good image of Andi? That ship has sailed...years ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 am

ReneeM wrote:Also they're not dating according to andi, she commented this on the picture: "If we were dating, I'd dump you for not filtering me better @KennySantucci" https://www.instagram.com/p/BOf84h-DiPo/

She's definitely right about the picture!!! Pretty girl. Looks like a hag in that shot. hmmm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GlenB Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

If she is dating a new guy he seems to be another jock. Her father warned her about picking the same guy over and over and it NOT working out. She has a lot to offer any guy *IMO* and needs to go in a different direction. She needs an educated, smart guy with a great sense of humor and good personality. A person who woukd treat her like a queen and not like her exes. *IMO*

GlenB

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:13 pm

GlenB wrote:If she is dating a new guy he seems to be another jock. Her father warned her about picking the same guy over and over and it NOT working out. She has a lot to offer any guy *IMO*  and needs to go in a different direction. She needs an educated, smart guy with a great sense of humor and good personality. A person who woukd treat her like a queen and not like her exes. *IMO*

She could have had a guy like that in Nick, but she didn't want him or she was just not willing to take the chance. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
GlenB wrote:If she is dating a new guy he seems to be another jock. Her father warned her about picking the same guy over and over and it NOT working out. She has a lot to offer any guy *IMO*  and needs to go in a different direction. She needs an educated, smart guy with a great sense of humor and good personality. A person who woukd treat her like a queen and not like her exes. *IMO*

She could have had a guy like that in Nick, but she didn't want him or she was just not willing to take the chance. JMO

Does Nick have any unattached brothers with a personality similar to his? Nick and Andi could be in laws. Imagine the holiday dinners at the Viall home. cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 pm

The problem is she has basically done nothing since the show. Not many would be attracted to that IMO unless they wanted a trophy and in NYC at her age they are a dime a dozen. IMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej