SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 am

^^ Yes it was filmed/taped in LA.

She looked great! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland in all fairness the grim reaper, walking dead and zombie apocalypse sitting next to K would look damn good, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Since the snark thread was originally created because Josh was going on BIP and we were anticipating a SM shade throwing contest, now that it's over we will continue Andi discussion in her original thread. Bringing some posts over from her snark thread, which is now locked.

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Those shorts she was wearing were so short she should have just stuck with her infamous panties.
Yes, she's seem to have run with the shorts/ hotpants theme for a while now.  Seems a bit of an odd look, the white cape and white shorts were her outfit in that book release interview thing she did- which was over a year ago. Suppose it looked better than Kaitlyns awful crop top thing, but faint praise.  
I was dissapointed Kimmel didn't ask something more useful- or get into the book and perhaps drag Josh into the mire too.  

Kashathediva wrote:My take was the whole JK segment was to focus on Nick being TB and trying to get the convo to revolve around their past relationships with Nick and see what turned up.
It failed with K as all she wanted to do was re-establish that she is secure in her current relationship. Nick and MEandI had the sense to be polite towards each other and JK. In retrospect it probably would have worked out better to JK's advantage had Nick been called in first and be seated next to JK and then the ladies being called in. That would have been funny to see K scrambling not to sit next to Nick.

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Kashathediva Nick was out first, the scrambling happened when he got up to greet them and Kaitlyn made a break for it.

Ah yes, that's correct! Smiley  I guess it's a good thing she didn't fall on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Actually it was a shame that K was there at all. I would have been more interested to hear what Andi had to say about BIP and of Nick in a sense standing up for her writing the truth in her book. Obv the passages she wrote about Nick would have made for some awkward conversation but JK would have loved it. I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't get to hear what MeAndi is up to these days, now the book is done and only about six more months interest can be squeezed out of it.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:02 pm

I noticed that that Kenny guy commented on Andi's pic from last night something about her going from his lap to Jimmy's couch. Barf.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:09 pm

mindless wrote:I noticed that that Kenny guy commented on Andi's pic from last night something about her going from his lap to Jimmy's couch. Barf.
They're obviously at least flirting and imagining what hooking up/dating could be like. Andi has learned nothing at all based on this. Sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:21 pm

^Judging from IG the people Andi's become close with in NY are some of Kenny's best friends, so they're in the same circle of friends. I think regardless of if Andi and Kenny are a couple or not, or sleeping together or not, it's fair to say they spend a lot of time together and have probably become pretty good friends at least. They were both just at Jen's birthday party/dinner 4 days ago.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:33 am

Andi back to cooking like she did during the Jodi days; this can't be good, friends laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BO3h5aghrmR/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:37 am

Yeah, I wonder if she really made that or if they are dining out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:43 am

It doesn't look like a restaurant. Also I spy with my little eye, TWO wine glasses

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:34 am

She definitely cooked per her IG story.

You're right @Alanna. It's been a while since she cooked. laugh out loud I definitely think she has a new dude in her life.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:47 am

A few instagrams back she posted a pic of herself in PJs in bed and there seems to be someone's hand next to her so I'd say she's in some form of a relationship. she seemed very calm during that interview with JK and I found her very tolerable and "cool" - like others said reminded me of the Andi I started out being a big fan on during JPabs season. I have always believed that Andi has been on a growth journey and while her book was no indicator for any positive progress I do hope she's growing and learning and gaining some self-awareness along the way -- and that some of her biggest mistakes are in her past and she can look back and actually identify them

Looking at the interview I do very much appreciate the dynamic between Nick and Andi which was very respectful and considerate. Looking back on her season, and on the comments Andi made about Nick and his girls, I would say that Nick and MeAndi's connection was very genuine and real and that I think they actually understand each other better than I would have imagined. I appreciate that they've been able to stay 'friendly' despite everything that went down between them. It's a bit ironic and hilarious that Nick's plane video ended up essentially becoming a prelude to MeANdi's book.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej