SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 1:18 pm

"Officer, I mistook the accelerator for the brake." oops
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 20081020__Postofficep1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 2:28 pm

Not sure if Andi's GMA interview has been posted, but am providing the link.  I found it interesting that Andi's parents were in the audience for the GMA interview, they are obviously showing their support, IMO.  I am going to guess that Daddy has read the book, or Mom has and then given Daddy the details.   giggling

Andi's Interview on GMA
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/inside-bachelorette-premiere-andi-dorfman-visits-gma-39323035

Andi Dorfman ‏@@AndiDorgmanMay 24
Squad is rolling deep today @GMA #ItsNotOkay
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 CjOc7trUoAAmbak
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 2:32 pm

That's her entourage right there. PR people, body guard the whole shabang! Hope Momma didn't tell Daddy any details, we know he has a gun, as per tweet, and knows how to use it. Smiley

Kelly is the mean tough PR rep who blasts anyone that's says anything negative.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed May 25, 2016 2:36 pm

So she's dating in New York, but still single. No rules, no commitments. Everyone catch that? So yeah, for those that think she may still be in a dry patch, think again. CH may or may not be one that she's having a "no- strings attached" good time with.

So move on now Andi and leave your exes alone.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 2:36 pm

^^I have never been a Kelly fan for that reason.  

It is a good thing Andi has the love of her Daddy, as she may not have any more men in her life after publishing her private diary.  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Gross.  Seeing Andi dressed in white lace is laughable...she is No lady.  Her book is atrocious and so is she.  Her entourage are her codependent enablers.  Good luck to any poor sap who dates her. ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 6 1f62c
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 2:42 pm

How sad that even as a newly married woman, Kelly would rather follow Andi around then spend time building her new life with Hunter. I wonder if her wedding vows were to love honor and cherish as long as Andi doesn't need her first.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm sorry but I just can't stomach listening to her. It said in the article that she talks about what Nick said about her book, but it's not in the article. I don't recall a statement from him regarding the book. What did he say? P&TYIA

Stuckinsc I was just wondering the same about Kelly. Shouldn't she be with her new husband? WTH? And Andi's folks? I would be mortified and in hiding if she was my daughter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed May 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Andi is doing an #AskAndi segment on twitter.  Here's the question...

Gabes
‏@_GABES_04  
What life lesson did you learn from the show that has stuck with you? #AskAndi

4:00 PM - 25 May 2016

Here's her answer...

Andi Dorfman Verified account 

Humility and kindness!  #AskAndi

LOL!  You can't make this crap up.  I'm sitting on my hands so hard.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 5:19 pm

She is so flippin full of it, it's incredible how she can let these words roll off her tongue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 25, 2016 5:27 pm

cindebugg wrote:Andi is doing an #AskAndi segment on twitter.  Here's the question...

Gabes
‏@_GABES_04  
What life lesson did you learn from the show that has stuck with you? #AskAndi

4:00 PM - 25 May 2016

Here's her answer...

Andi Dorfman Verified account 

Humility and kindness!  #AskAndi

LOL!  You can't make this crap up.  I'm sitting on my hands so hard.

spitcoffee is she for real?!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She totally threw that out as a name drop, and just to make sure people know, she's super close. Has any other contestant ever said "I'm super close to Chris Harrison"? laugh out loud

In her 13 year-old girl brain, being Chris' big buddy is sooooo cool. Is anyone else on the planet this infatuated with self and fame??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej