SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

Oh lord. When she was on Kaitlyn's podcast back in November she talked about one sexual encounter and said there was more but they were all written in the book. Now I see why she only brought up the one. SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1f648  SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1f49c

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 8367-910 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 I_got_13 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:02 am

@Linds911
And this sweetie, (said with love and not condescension) is why the other gentleman or not, thought she was a hooker in NYC. 
There is a thing called class. She has not met that lovely lady yet. 
Sex is great. Most of us like it a lot. But not all of us need to talk about it 24/7. We all like having regular bowel movements, too. Notice no chapters on that right?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:It's sad. There are a dime a dozen younger, more beautiful women in NYC. 
What can she offer up besides her past D list celebrity and sex? She needs to start looking in the sugar daddy adds, especially those over 50. JMOAA  She no longer has an impressive resume for the clientele she desires.

I wouldn't necessarily say that @Kashathediva. Apparently someone was still impressed enough to want to pay for it even though she says she didn't wait around to accept the cash.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:09 am

She honestly thinks she’s Carrie Bradshaw. I can’t even take it. It’s not slightly funny or witty or amusing or close to well written, it’s legit pathetic. #sadinthecity
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:13 am

@Sprite I know where you are coming from.  
I just feel a bit bad for her. I do. I have daughters in that age bracket. I have daughters and their friends that live in NYC. I feel this is like she is either a yokel or very sick person.
 That the guy she hooked up with actually thought he was taking a hooker back to his room and she had no clue indicates to me either being very drunk or being very naive. That is dangerous in NYC.  
I can't tell you how horrible our local news is nightly. Why would she expose herself to this? 
WTF is wrong with her parents? If not her parents talking to her, she has a sister close in age.  This is self destructive vs being attractive behavior.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:22 am

Well I bet Momma Murrey is now thanking her lucky stars her little angel didn't end up with this hot mess.

Andi is totally delusional. She doesn't want the white picket fence but a penthouse in the city....and she wants kids!!! How scary is that? I doubt she could stay sober for the duration and that poor child.

Booze and sex. Booze and sex. More booze and sex. She needs an intervention. She thinks she isn't, but she is basically turning into a hooker right before our eyes. No apparently she didn't accept straight up cash, but a plane ticket and an Uber pick up to and from the airport is what is required if you want to enjoy the pleasure of her company.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 am

@Kashathediva yeah i know what you mean...the one date she basically said it was a one night stand since she left his apartment in the middle of the night. It was a little awkward how she kept going on and on about dating in NYC and Kaitlyn was just laughing and freaking out. Probably thankful she doesn't have to deal with dating anymore laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1f49c

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 8367-910 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 I_got_13 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:30 am

I'm mortified for her. I don't know what the worst part of all of this is - the lack of class, the lack of respect for herself, the lack of common sense, the lack of self awareness, the lack of safety, etc. The list goes on.

I bet she doesn't even realize how ridiculously horrible this all is. It's actually quite sad. I think by now most people know Josh likes to be controlling with abusive tendencies, but man, he was spot on when he essentially said Andi has some deep seeded issues and comes across like a gold digger. Yikes. All JMO as always.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 am

Each excerpt just gets worse and more cringey. Why anyone would want to publicly share this in a book I will never understand. no no

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 87b72b10 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 86669110 SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm mortified for her. I don't know what the worst part of all of this is - the lack of class, the lack of respect for herself, the lack of common sense, the lack of self awareness, the lack of safety, etc. The list goes on.

I bet she doesn't even realize how ridiculously horrible this all is. It's actually quite sad.
I think by now most people know Josh likes to be controlling with abusive tendencies, but man, he was spot on when he essentially said Andi has some deep seeded issues and comes across like a gold digger. Yikes. All JMO as always.
You said it all. This is more than a dime a dozen in NYC and is why the guy thought she was a hooker and she doesn't get it. It's dangerous. This is the kind of thing for SVU or the nightly news tragedy. 
I don't know if it's ignorance or stupidity. 
I hope a family member intervenes. 
Besides all of that. This is so yesterday with that mentality...1990's unless you're a sex addict or hooker.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:49 am

Wow! After her stupid first book. And now this one?. Andi really is not thinking properly at all. She is just allowing herself to write more vulgar book about herself just to sell her book. This is so embarrassing!. Her book. I just can’t. This is ridiculous. No need to overshare your dating or sex experienced in public no no so sad.

SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Eb97c9
SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 9zt107SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 XgicucSingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Oaw2uvSingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 2pqw5k8SingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 30szzauSingleStateOfMind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:47 am

Posted 16 hours ago 89 likes. She's crushing it. :dripdrip

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej