Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm

:uptonogood

26:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51492

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: :uptonogood

Sorry, I can't listen to Kaitlyn since she annoys me, but I went to the time listed and didn't hear anything regarding Andi. Can you please share what was said? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: :uptonogood

Sorry, I can't listen to Kaitlyn since she annoys me, but I went to the time listed and didn't hear anything regarding Andi. Can you please share what was said? TYIA

Sounded like Andi and CH were FaceTiming and Kaitlyn joined in.  Kaitlyn referred to hosting the Broadway show so that is somehow connected. Only listened for a few minutes so don’t know if there is more.

“A thousand half-loves must be foresaken to take a whole heart home” - Rumi
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Kevin is talking about BIP and he liked that the producers left everyone alone. There's cameras everywhere but you can do what you want for hours without them bugging you.

Winter Games was new to them, CH came in the room with a beard, CH said we don't know what we're doing, we're just going to film. Kaitlyn in her usual manner interrupts him (she doesn't shut up and talks over Kevin constantly, very annoying) and says she was face timing with CH before he went to BWG, he was in the back of a car, and she was in New York doing her Broadway show "and we were face timing with Andi and him" asking him what was on his face, re beard. So was Andi in the car with him? laugh out loud

She nonchalantly mentioned face timing with CH and Andi. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51492

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 am

Andi posted a pic of herself and I swore it was Ashley I

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2499

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:45 am

Is she working? It’s like she’s always on vacation. I’m low key jealous of some of the places she has visited.
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't think she's working. She's been on lots of trips and all with the same guy. He's been posting photos of them together on his IG stories. They are really cute together. Smiley

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9662

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't think she's working. She's been on lots of trips and all with the same guy. He's been posting photos of them together on his IG stories. They are really cute together. Smiley
What guy?? Tell me more! You cannot just say this and leave, girl! What are you thinking rn?! laugh out loud kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 am

We need a name ASAP
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Lol laugh out loud well his IG account is private but I sent him a request and he accepted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He has one picture posted of them where she looks really happy. I’m thinking Andi just wants to see where it goes before she makes it official since her last relationship wasn’t so great laugh out loud

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9662

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol laugh out loud well his IG account is private but I sent him a request and he accepted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He has one picture posted of them where she looks really happy. I’m thinking Andi just wants to see where it goes before she makes it official since her last relationship wasn’t so great laugh out loud
Darn!! Sad he’s private laugh out loud but thank you! I’ll creep on him best I can without being actually invasive. Just jokes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:...she’s always on vacation. I’m low key jealous of some of the places she has visited.
Since Sean Breuner is CEO of Avantstay a travel company focusing on short term rentals it seems like Andi’s been one of his travel companions whatever that means. Is it a business relationship or something more?

jen689

Female Posts : 2769

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum