Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:12 pm

I recently rewatched Andi’s season. She came off better than I remembered. I also kind of liked her book and found it self deprecating; she came across pretty self aware. Anyway, I’m cool with Andi and don’t really know why she bothered me. 

And I still think she and Nick should consider going full circle and make some $$$$$ with a splashy franchise coupling. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I recently rewatched Andi’s season. She came off better than I remembered. I also kind of liked her book and found it self deprecating; she came across pretty self aware. Anyway, I’m cool with Andi and don’t really know why she bothered me. 

And I still think she and Nick should consider going full circle and make some $$$$$ with a splashy franchise coupling. laugh out loud
YEEEESSSSS come to the dark side

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes please join us! laugh out loud

I'm jealous of all these places she is going. Her bf must be somewhat rich since she's going everywhere with him. Hopefully soon she will make it IG official.

♡♡ ♡  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9854

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 pm

I just looked at her IG and I cannot believe all the travelling she has done just in the last week or so not to mention this past year.

I wonder if she is truly happy and why no sign of the b/f.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53102

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:40 pm

She simply floats through life like dandelion fluff IMO. No substance.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33460

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just looked at her IG and I cannot believe all the travelling she has done just in the last week or so not to mention this past year.

I wonder if she is truly happy and why no sign of the b/f.
I can't say if she's truly happy or not but she actually showed the bf when they were in paris along with an older man I assume was his dad. His profile's private so maybe he's just not interested in SM strangers all up in his business. A fan account sc'ed from a video she posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! He's a cutie. That is a very unique business he has. Great pics in the business IG and the business website.

They are doing a good job of keeping their relationship private, and sometimes that's the best way.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:44 pm

I was doing my usual occasional snooping around to see what Andi has been up to and do not see her IG when I googled her. I don't follow anyone or save their links, I simply google and they are the first result.

This time Josh was the first result, Nikki second, Andi, no where to be seen. It's still active, I got the link in this thread, but that is very strange she doesn't come up at all on a search.

I checked her twitter, look at the hashtag. (I'm not even going to think about that suggestion by Ashley laugh out loud )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] any updates on the mystery b/friend?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Don't think they are together anymore. Shame since they were just on vacation together. Maybe it's a good thing she didn't make it IG official.

♡♡ ♡  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9854

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum