SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 am

rhondam wrote:snipped

Oh so weird. They weren't upside down for me before but now that I'm back in here, I see this one ^. I re-uploaded it below to see if it is the right way. Let me know because like I said, they were all upside right after posting before. Is this a glitch GA or did this happen because they are actual photos from my phone and not SCs? This would be good to know going forward. PS--how many were upside down or were they all? Thx and Sorry for extra work. 

I'm not sure what happened. They were all upside down. They are all fixed now. It's not a glitch that I'm aware of. Looking at the code when you posted, just wondering, once you saved it, did you use "Host and Image" uploaded it, then used the first url and paste it in the "insert image" icon?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:23 pm

agentcurls wrote:FRC preview: green=words came out of mouth/red=VO

"I fell in love with you (facing him/hair in the face)
and I still love you, but (two hand hold)
what you did to me (facing him)
it's not right. (one hand hold)
but I want you to know (stroking underside of his arm)
that it's really hard for me  (facing him but mouth is blocked)
to not accept this (two hand hold)
love." (wiping hair away from face)

Uh oh, this is kind of subliminal, AC. Your post is starting to look a little like spumoni. It's just missing the chocolate. Mia, what have you done to me?! lolpanda

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Uh oh, this is kind of subliminal, AC. Your post is starting to look a little like spumoni. It's just missing the chocolate. Mia, what have you done to me?! lolpanda

Agent, can you explain what this might mean, other than it appears we are being misled on this preview. Thanks!

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:43 pm

moonchild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Agent, can you explain what this might mean, other than it appears we are being misled on this preview.  Thanks!
I really have no idea what it means just yet, but it shows what JoJo actually said (words came out of her mouth) versus what we didn't see her say.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Other possible interpretations: without frankenbites

To her F2: 
"I fell in love with you, and I still love you...(blah blah blah other words...) but I want you to know that it's really hard for me to not accept this love."

To her F1 or additional F2:
"What you did to me.....(blah blah blah, more words).....love..."

What she is saying to a producer:
"I just said good bye to a man that I... love...it's not right."
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:36 pm

At this point, I'm baffled. I was ready to toss out Jordan as F1 until our second-blue-suit theory surfaced. Jordan, at this point in the edit, appears to be the one JoJo is consciously (or unconsciously) pursuing. He appears to be the guy most like her past pattern. There has been a lot of focus on this by the edit. The show keeps implying that JoJo may get sucked back into this.

It also raises hope that she may no longer do it so she can have her love story like Ben and Lauren. If Jordan isn't the bad guy, then the only viable candidate is Robby (sorry Mia!). How can the show convince us that Jordan is the good choice for JoJo after how they have painted him? It makes no sense.

I still have no idea how it will end, but I'm hoping that Chase or Luke can pull this out. I think veg is right that Chase's viability will be determined tomorrow night.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:43 pm

I've thought of this (horrifyingly sad) possibility...
What if Jojo is so stuck on Jordan that he is 'her one and only' except right before FRC she finds out something very bad about Jordan (I think via her brothers). She summons Kordan as F2 and tells him off then eliminates him. Next Robby or Chase or Luke (I am trying to be open minded laugh out loud) show up as F1 except Jojo decides not to accept their proposal (just to date and see where it goes) or turns them away completed because she is so wrecked by this whole experience and cannot think straight. Tptb would be pissed at Jordan for ruining a fairy tale ending (with him or anyone). I could see tot doing revenge editing against Jordan in that scenario.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Have there ever been this many scenarios/possibilities in one season!?

Agree Litta, makes no sense. Tomorrow, hopefully, will bring some light...and some good previews we can make sense of!

Mia-I love your open-mindedness! :frommeto

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

My head spins with all of this mess and I still dont know what to think.

Looking back at Ben's season, it was at this time that they released the two ILYs preview. That preview was very choppy with a lot of VOs, and not being able to see him say things, but it did play out as indicated in the preview. They were able to throw enough doubt to the masses to question what had been made so obvious to that point. So are they trying to fabricate doubt for what has been so obvious for JoJo or is this something that happens even though a major part of the context is in VO?

The edit gives us the vibe that Jordan is not sincere, cant be trusted, etc. It has been relentless and it looks as if there is more to come. With Lauren it was the one shot, they had their make up discussion off camera, not taking up the majority of their 1-1 date time. Why are trying to make everyone not trust him, or at least have doubts about him? To me this is going beyond the usual F1 bad edit

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 am

I'm still going to stick to my theory that someone else is the "bad guy." We still don't have the Robby-girlfriend story yet, so he could be revealed as the villain and not Jordan.... I don't think it's Chase, but he got a pretty crappy edit last week (he was being obnoxious to Derek with Alex in the stupid "a real man doesn't get jealous talk..." and to think they didn't have a Shawn Booth on their season or I don't know what they would have done laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:40 am

kimberlyg wrote:I'm still going to stick to my theory that someone else is the "bad guy."  We still don't have the Robby-girlfriend story yet, so he could be revealed as the villain and not Jordan....  I don't think it's Chase, but he got a pretty crappy edit last week (he was being obnoxious to Derek with Alex in the stupid "a real man doesn't get jealous talk..."  and to think they didn't have a Shawn Booth on their season or I don't know what they would have done laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud).

I think just about any story is plausible and it could explain why they are giving Jordan the edit he is getting, so everyone will automatically think it is Jordan, but clears him to be a viable F1. They have also been able to create lots of their favorite thing, drama centered around Jordan.
Has anyone compared hands from that preview?

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:21 am

MiaHawk wrote:Loco, last season I went unspoiled and only stayed in the unspoiled thread. It was very difficult (and kind of quiet). I prefer being unspoiled (as described above) but also having the ability to analyze and discuss what we have seen in episodes and in preview clips. I have read nothing online, watched no tv interviews, read no magazine articles, looked at no social media, gotten no info from other members.

The only reason that we 'know' the final 4 men is because from the previews shown in episodes, members were able to identify locations - HTD and FD locations for some of the men.  I personally like to know who the final 4 men are going to be. Most of the time I find it to be obvious in the editing, but it allows me to really focus (obsess) on a few of the relationships in more depth. I am interested in discussing these 'tv characters' and their 'storylines' and how it all unfolds. There is often a lot of looking forward, looking past, looking present, then looking past again, etc - in order to piece together those things. It is like solving a murder mystery, I suppose. 25 suspects, different motives and alibis, and enough blame to go around and around and around.

Last season when I watched unspoiled, I thought Ben was going to pick Jojo. My brain told me that Lauren might be the better fit for his life, but the interactions between him and Jojo were so good that I thought maybe he was going to go in another (less expected) direction.  I don't mind being wrong. I know I don't really have all the facts. What I do mind is not being able to fully embrace this board and engage in very interesting discussions, debates, silliness.  This season has been a lot of fun for me because of the variety of opinions and input from all of our great members. I am so happy and grateful that the moderators set up these non-spoiled/sleuthing threads.   smileyyay thanks!  

Mia, you are right, it was kind-of quiet over in the Unspoiled Thread last season.  I think you and I some of the few TeamJoJo, holding out hope until the end TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 3806527698  I just want to have that same excitement and dialogue this season. This thread has been awesome and if you all are staying here so am I handwave

I am excited to see how tonight's episode plays out.  I am pretty sure even though they are trying to show that there is tension between her and Chase that it is all going to work out for them.  Maybe not ultimately in the end, but hopefully enough that he can be in the running for the next lead.  Although with all the attention that Jordan is getting, I am almost sure if he is not her F1 then he will be next Bach.  He is getting a similar edit to what JoJo got during Ben's season.  He seems to be the 'center' of the group.  Not overly confident, but very present and physically attracted to our bachelorette.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc