SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:01 pm

Yep, Jojo's voice is really annoying. We got less of her last season because she's one of 25 but this season is all her and her voice grates on my skin. Can she not stop OTT all the time? Must be exhausting!

She's no different from Kaitlyn kissing every guy. It's kind of disgusting.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Ben kissed the same amount of girls by episode 2... I don't see the problem IMO.

Most of the guys leaned into kiss her first anyway.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 3:14 pm

SarahD wrote:Yep, Jojo's voice is really annoying. We got less of her last season because she's one of 25 but this season is all her and her voice grates on my skin. Can she not stop OTT all the time? Must be exhausting!

She's no different from Kaitlyn kissing every guy.  It's kind of disgusting.

Yeah, her voice and tone irritates me as well. I noticed it last season too, but it's different when she's practically narrating the whole thing, as leads do.

I'm having trouble getting into this season. I haven't even finished the episode from last night. Eh. Maybe I need to take the season off.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 3:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:
SarahD wrote:Yep, Jojo's voice is really annoying. We got less of her last season because she's one of 25 but this season is all her and her voice grates on my skin. Can she not stop OTT all the time? Must be exhausting!

She's no different from Kaitlyn kissing every guy.  It's kind of disgusting.

Yeah, her voice and tone irritates me as well. I noticed it last season too, but it's different when she's practically narrating the whole thing, as leads do.

I'm having trouble getting into this season. I haven't even finished the episode from last night. Eh. Maybe I need to take the season off.
It worked for me last time. Some leads just don't appeal to some of us. And to quote JPG who I still like It's Okay!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 3:20 pm

I actually don't mind JoJo's voice too much. Yeah, it's a little nasally, but it's not grating like Whitney or Lindsay Yenter IMO. JoJo, Lauren, and Amanda have quote un quote "annoying" voices in different ways. JoJo is nasally, Lauren is valley girl, and Amanda is baby talk. Only Caila's voice was calming and genuinely enjoyable to the ears IMO.

Voices can either kill a vibe or make a vibe. It's very interesting.

This season, Chase's voice is the one that does it for me. It's like Caila part 2. Calming. Love it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 3:28 pm

You know who's voice really irritated me? Andi Dorfman's. She always sounded like she had a stuffed up nose or a cold. laugh out loud Somehow I made it through her season. If I take JoJo off, it will be my first missed season since... Matt Grant, I think. Sad. Maybe I should take some time off! laugh out loud

And as far as the guys, pretty sure overall I'm #teamchase, but as far as voices, I actually like Jordan's the best. It gives me 1F vibes. And say what you will about the 1F, I love his voice. It was very pleasant. Jordan's is too. JoJo's is not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Yep, this season, it's Chase's voice that is so calming. He's not as attractive but when he speaks, he gets your attention.

Jordan's voice though compared to Aaron, sounds less manly.

Poor Jordan, the failed football player will always be compared to his more successful brother. I'm sorry

Last edited by SarahD on Tue May 31, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Idk, IMO, Chase IS the most attractive. He'd by MY pick for F1.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Ok, I stopped watching yesterday's predictable yawn fest before the snow scene. I need to go watch that and see if his voice does it for me. Chase is by far, the only aspect keeping me even 10% interested in this season. I'm hoping he's the next Bachelor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 pm

Not saying Chase is not attractive but just not the most physically attractive amongst the guys but I love him because I think it's his overall package.

If his eyebrows weren't as pointy! TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2498057887

Last edited by SarahD on Tue May 31, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, I stopped watching yesterday's predictable yawn fest before the snow scene. I need to go watch that and see if his voice does it for me. Chase is by far, the only aspect keeping me even 10% interested in this season. I'm hoping he's the next Bachelor.
Don't bother IMO. He barely got any substantial talk time. It was mostly just reaction shots.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:46 pm

He barely had time this episode but his moment was the most meaningful.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702