SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:47 pm

I was wrong with my pre season assumptions. I thought Jojo would act entitled, and so far she's proven to be the opposite. She is gracious, knows her worth, and does not act as though she thinks she deserves any kind of treatment. She handled the "nagging" comment beautifully.

For that, I might actually compare her to Ash or Des, without the insecurity of the former two.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Neither Ali or JoJo IMO were the girl next door. The girl next door doesn't fake act to get what she wants. She doesn't look for opportunities to become famous. The girl next door doesn't kiss a ton of guys to get the ultimate prize and an Neil Lane Diamond, with travel media and cover shoots. I think of the girl next door as someone who cooks and bakes. Ali sure didn't know how to cook. I've never seen any SM from JoJo on her cooking abilities.

So far two epi's in, I haven't seen anything that resembles, the typical girl next door.

The girl next door IMO is sweet, honest, doesn't fib. Neither Ali or JoJo IMO fit that description.

Now maybe it's me, and I have it all wrong on the characteristics of the girl next door.
Well then I guess none of these people are girls next doors. truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 Being on this show is already a huge fib. In order to fit in with the game, you have to lie on some level/at some extent.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Jo bowled me over with how she handled the naggy comment. I was not expecting that and found her taking it in good humor as incredibly gracious and surprising. She is a rockstar.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:56 pm

I'm totally loving JoJo and am pleasantly surprised thus far. She's coming off as humble and grateful to me and I don't think it's an act. I'd say she's a good combination of every lead before her.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 pm

I mean she even says "thank you" after a kiss. truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49b  truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Neither Ali or JoJo IMO were the girl next door. The girl next door doesn't fake act to get what she wants. She doesn't look for opportunities to become famous. The girl next door doesn't kiss a ton of guys to get the ultimate prize and an Neil Lane Diamond, with travel media and cover shoots. I think of the girl next door as someone who cooks and bakes. Ali sure didn't know how to cook. I've never seen any SM from JoJo on her cooking abilities.

So far two epi's in, I haven't seen anything that resembles, the typical girl next door.

The girl next door IMO is sweet, honest, doesn't fib. Neither Ali or JoJo IMO fit that description.

Now maybe it's me, and I have it all wrong on the characteristics of the girl next door.
Well then I guess none of these people are girls next doors. truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 Being on this show is already a huge fib. In order to fit in with the game, you have to lie on some level/at some extent.

IMO.

Yup exactly, IMO she's just like most other leads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo bowled me over with how she handled the naggy comment. I was not expecting that and found her taking it in good humor as incredibly gracious and surprising. She is a rockstar.
Being totally honest, I'm not surprised at all. All last season, she handled everything rationally, even if she didnt agree with it/want the answer. I also have always got the impression that she's NOT entitled, despite probably having the typical reasons TO be entitled. In RS's spoliers, he made it seem like she was pissed with the "naggy" comment, when in fact she thought it was funny (in her words of thinking Chad is funny.) She's one of few girls, at least from looking on Twitter, who apparently wasn't (wouldn't have been) furious.

Jmo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:05 pm

It's a reality television show and I don't personally know these people, so I can't really say how they are because in reality, we don't really know.

All I can base things off of is how other people that have actually met her and interacted with her say she is. According to several girls from Ben's season, including Olivia now too, they have said JoJo is one of the most fun, sweet, genuine and caring people they've ever met. I believe it was Ali, or another former lead that I read on their blog, they stated that every single person they've talked to in regards to JoJo has not had a bad word to say about her. I've seen several interviewers on social media state that she was a sweetheart during and after she was interviewed. It's a great thing and a testament to someone's character when you get remarks such as those from your peers. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Yeah I've also never seen/heard anyone say anything negative about Jo. Man, I will be pissed(!!!) if BBJ hurts her 3 months down the line (we need a fist shaking emoji ASAP).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's a reality television show and I don't personally know these people, so I can't really say how they are because in reality, we don't really know.

All I can base things off of is how other people that have actually met her and interacted with her say she is. According to several girls from Ben's season, including Olivia now too, they have said JoJo is one of the most fun, sweet, genuine and caring people they've ever met. I believe it was Ali, or another former lead that I read on their blog, they stated that every single person they've talked to in regards to JoJo has not had a bad word to say about her. I've seen several interviewers on social media state that she was a sweetheart during and after she was interviewed. It's a great thing and a testament to someone's character when you get remarks such as those from your peers. IMO
I agree. It was actually Sharleen that said that no woman she's ever spoken to from Ben's season ever had a single negative thing to say about her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's a reality television show and I don't personally know these people, so I can't really say how they are because in reality, we don't really know.

I agree. It was actually Sharleen that said that no woman she's ever spoken to from Ben's season ever had a single negative thing to say about her.

Thanks! I knew I read it on a blog somewhere and I like it even better that it came from someone like Sharleen! I think it's also pretty awesome how many former contestants and leads are loving JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Thanks! I knew I read it on a blog somewhere and I like it even better that it came from someone like Sharleen! I think it's also pretty awesome how many former contestants and leads are loving JoJo.
You're welcome:) I loveeeee Sharleen and respect her opinion a lot, so I agree that it's even more valuable that she would say things like that. Especially since she's so level headed and speaks the #truth. I also like that so many past leads and contestants are loving JoJo. She really does just give off this "happy" energy IMO. It also reminds me off what RS said about JoJo being the most universally well liked girl in the house on Ben's season. She's obviously a good person if so many people are willing to vouch for her IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702