SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue 2 here.

Alanna wrote:LMAO! No one is a victim here. It's all a bunch of spoiled kiddos hooking up with each other and gossiping about it in the bathroom in between Physics and PE. I'm including Jo here too now that she and Jordan are the flava of the month.

babs wrote:Why wasn't Brittany calling Jordan out on sm before the show. She knew he was dating other women so if that bothered her so much she could have let all the females know prior to the show.

stuckinsc wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think she just wanted to set it straight about WHY they broke up because he what he claimed wasn't true--it wasn't his career it was that he cheated.
According to her. A girl who is happy to cause lots of problems in a family. Charming. And if you move for a man who has not put a ring on it, you get what you get.

Again show me all these other women. Until then I see a bitter ex, who didn't get bitter until she realized she was now permanently an ex. JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 5:21 pm

I don't care how you cut and slice it, a person at peace will never post what Brittany did. That comes from a place of bitterness, imo. Even if you don't admit it. She is also calculating, look at all the new followers that she got. Some of those will become new clients.

julychild

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 5:22 pm

@umngirl....I realize Jordan never took a snap in the NFL but do you know what his jersey # was when he played in the Canadian minor football league? I ask because he appears to be wearing the number 11 on the football date at Heinz field (based on screencaps) & I just want to confirm if that's just a random number. tia

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2016 5:27 pm

mercieme wrote:@umngirl....I realize Jordan never took a snap in the NFL but do you know what his jersey # was when he played in the Canadian minor football league? I ask because he appears to be wearing the number 11 on the football date at Heinz field (based on screencaps) & I just want to confirm if that's just a random number. tia

He wore #11 at Vanderbilt so I think that's just his preferred number.

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 87b72b10 repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 86669110 repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I think RS did say that what he posted about Jordan was just the beginning. I don't know if he means that he has other girls that are going to come out and expose him or if it's just RS puffing himself up.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 pm

giggling

Jordan Rodgers didn’t know much about Canadian football before joining the BC Lions, so he did what most people do when they need information fast.

“I started looking up some rules on Google and caught a couple games on TV,” he said after Tuesday’s workout. “But there’s so many intricacies you won’t find on Wikipedia.”

http://www.cfl.ca/2014/10/22/jordan-rodgers-looking-to-make-his-mark-in-the-cfl/

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Sometimes ex's are bitter for VERY good reason, and to suggest that someone should be able to make peace with being treated like crap is wishful thinking. One can learn one can move on, and one can even forgive, but they don't need to ever accept it.

I'm in the "where is smoke, there is fire" camp when it comes to Jordan, and least we forget, he's generated suspicion here from day 1, because nothing about his participation on the show or the level of publicity he has received has been "normal." While that is not proof of the allegations, it is worthy of noting that the allegations have been quite consistent with the other patterns emerging. So, in this case, I am inclined to believe they are true. The allegations that make it into RS's blog usually are; I've defended a lot of contestants over the years, usually to discover the smoke was from fire all along. I think it is more important to decide if the allegations are something you care about, or consider a real problem, than to consider if they are true. After all, I've also seen plenty of contestants slammed about stuff I don't find all that dreadful. To each his own.

In this case, what it all means remains to be seen. Everyone has the right to grow up, change and mature. I will never deny that to anyone based on past behavior.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 25, 2016 6:59 pm

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 CjMgNkcXEAAs6tK
Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_
Who's #TeamJordan? #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 25, 2016 7:06 pm

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 13256585_236806323358374_396538822_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NzY3NjA1MDA5OTQxNjQ4Mw%3D%3D

Press conference for the upcoming episode?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF0KbRAsS2j/

Last edited by ElonM on Wed May 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 142914_5572_wide-46a8513e916735bf6eb756d7cf43bacce2197db1-s1300-c85
http://www.npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2016/05/24/479291336/parade-of-goofballs-2016-can-jojo-find-a-prince-in-a-haystack
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Storylines about cheating are a dime a dozen on the Bach/Ette.  Since JoJo's storyline last season was about having walls up because of a cheating Ex (Chad)....it is inevitable that she would potentially choose an F1 that may be a cheater too.  TPTB casting 101.

I am inclined to believe Brittany...and I think she responded on SM because she doesn't like Jordan altering/spinning her reasons for the relationship ending.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 25, 2016 7:35 pm

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Tumblr_inline_o7ngtcdOss1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelorette-season-premiere-recap-1435282377130038.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29