SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:49 pm

His best friend from high school went after RS on Twitter. In the friend's defense, he didn't say that Jordan never cheated, or anything to that effect. Brandon defended Jordan on Twitter after RS posted the final four breakdown on his site. In that breakdown, he heavily talked about Jordan's love for the ladies, but he also talked heavily about Jordan just using JoJo to launch his career, which is hilarious now since over the past couple of days RS has said that he heard Jordan only had interest in JoJo and would have actually backed out from going on the show if the bachelorette was Caila.

Brandon tweeted at him saying he could "redline nearly the entire second page" when he started his rant about Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Bro-code exists and bros in sports can be the biggest liars and protectors. Similar to the I got your back on this. To me if the persona non grata of Jordy comes from Aaron's house , that's one big red flag whether it's related to cheating or not imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:25 pm

^^^^Nah, I disagree. Friends know him well and of course want to protect him. I would do the same for my friend. Bottom line....The truth always comes out. I think we will hear about this one way or another. Looks like Jo is standing by her man and I have no doubt we will hear her side as well as Jordan's side. I bet they can't wait to talk. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:30 pm

I don't know what the story is or isn't.
However, what I do know is this franchise.
JoJo is under a contract. So whatever she believes or feels will be dictated by what TPTB want her to believe and feel at least until they feel it's ok for her not to--and they will tell her when that is. Until then, it will be what it will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:Hmm, I wonder what's going on with Jordan? This is an interaction between Jordan and his brother Luke's girlfriend Lindsay from a few minutes ago:

@JRodgers11: Great work @LindsayLuvDavis CPR as HS requirement makes sense. Now I want to get certified, never know when needed.

@LindsayLuvDavis: @JRodgers11 @USATODAY @USATODAYhss You are so sweet! Thank you Jordan!You're are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could be there this week

Lindsay seems so lovely Smiley Maybe what she might mean is that she wishes she could be there for Jordan (as family) as the next episodes feature him opening up to Jojo and talking about the ex...you know what that means...Brittany is going to come out swinging with BS again to her 30+K followers...

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 am

weetybix wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Hmm, I wonder what's going on with Jordan? This is an interaction between Jordan and his brother Luke's girlfriend Lindsay from a few minutes ago:

@JRodgers11: Great work @LindsayLuvDavis CPR as HS requirement makes sense. Now I want to get certified, never know when needed.

@LindsayLuvDavis: @JRodgers11 @USATODAY @USATODAYhss You are so sweet! Thank you Jordan!You're are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could be there this week

Lindsay seems so lovely Smiley Maybe what she might mean is that she wishes she could be there for Jordan (as family) as the next episodes feature him opening up to Jojo and talking about the ex...you know what that means...Brittany is going to come out swinging with BS again to her 30+K followers...
I don't think it is about the show, Lindsey put this in her instagram post.something bad happened i think
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMJuUqv33j/?taken-by=linzi5
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:39 am

Is that Jordan's brother Luke in the photo? Could it be something happened to him?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 am

ElonM wrote:Is that Jordan's brother Luke in the photo? Could it be something happened to him?
yes... i don't know but i hope not
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 am

Maybe it has something to do with one of their parents. Whatever it is I hope all will be okay.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:08 am

Since this was being talked about a few days ago, in JoJo's favs/replies on Twitter, she was out to dinner with her fam, and was seen wearing her LA cap. It's not the same as Jordan's, because hers has a little white emblem type thing on the side. So maybe she just bought him one..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@JRodgers11: Great work @LindsayLuvDavis CPR as HS requirement makes sense. Now I want to get certified, never know when needed
Lindsay suffers from Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. She works with HCMA to raise awareness. CPR saves lives especially for people with heart conditions. That's what this tweet was referring to JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Jordan, Luke and Aaron's Grandfather passed away.  I am guessing that the family is gathering together for his services and Lindsay's SM comments are in reference to this. #GodBlessandComfortThemAll

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29