SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Eh, the chances of people actually seeing that he liked that post are slim to none. I follow 237 people on IG. He no longer pops up in my timeline with his "likes" as it was over 20 minutes ago. So no, I don't think it has anything to do with downplaying the flack because most people won't have the slightest clue about him liking that picture. IMO

Exactly. Just another clue that Jordan is with Jo. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Wow poor Jordan! He's only beside the most beautiful woman
to have graced the franchise. And her tongue in his mouth affraid
poor man. I'll bet he hated it!? Jordan being a Virgo would
be a cold potato in that atmosphere camara's everywhere.
In the bedroom it's a different story. They don't call Virgo's
White Heat for nothin. They will be fine.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Wow poor Jordan! He's only beside the most beautiful woman
to have graced the franchise. And her tongue in his mouth affraid
poor man. I'll bet he hated it!? Jordan being a Virgo would
be a cold potato in that atmosphere camara's everywhere.
In the bedroom it's a different story. They don't call Virgo's
White Heat for nothin. They will be fine.

Haha! This is great Nonina. I love your optimism. :cutesmile!: sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:08 pm

From Jordan's Instagram...

@jrodgers11 Think I would've fit in the #sb50  halftime show pretty well. Awkward singing face (check) Leather jacket (check) All black errrythingggg (check) MJ moves....ehhhh I'm working on it #maximparty  #moveslikejagger
Link

I think it's going to be hard for Jordan to give JoJo the love and attention she wants/seeks. Especially in public. He's all about being the center of attention. I wonder how he'll act around other women once he's had a few drinks. What will JoJo think about his behavior no no
JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:17 pm

That be the case, she will go on,once her emotional catches up
to her intellectual. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

^ JoJo will probably join in on "his behavior". They're obviously both the life of the party type of people.. And if it does happen to bother her, I'm sure she will say something. Problems need not be created until they're started.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ JoJo would probably join in on "his behavior". They're obviously both the life of the party type of people...
Will they act like a couple or flirt and pay attention to member of the opposite sex and not in a good way. JoJo may be able to do a better job than Jordan. Jordan hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years let alone a fiance. I think it's going to be a challenge for him to act accordingly. Especially if he's not ready for what a committed relationship entails JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:[b]Above snipped from Sprite:
If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.

Or over-acting.

sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698 Well, I do know better so I will definitely agree with you. She is certainly giving it her all and putting her tongue into it.

cantstopl clapping! Sprite you have me laughing so hard I did a snicker snort. rofl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:54 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I know my opinion differs from many others, but what some see as him holding back and not wanting to race to the front of the pack, I see as disinterest. If it happened once or twice I may be able to see it the other way, but in ALL the group settings he hangs back and is normally at the back of the pack. He acts like he thinks, well I'll get there sooner or later and 99% of the time if somebody is interested in the lead they'll want to get to them as soon as they can to get a hug or just to say hi. I can remember her rushing to the front on Ben's season. Also, most of their kisses is her taking the lead and leaning in first and he couldn't have looked more bored when he got the group date rose if he'd tried to..

I think he felt like there was a chance of him going home on the last show because she had already warned him about him not opening up and that was the only reason he gave her his little spill about his feelings, but wasn't it just so strange they had them move into the shadows before him doing that? For all the others they wanted her front and center for the make out sessions, even if it was on a pool table.

I know MF tries to get the lead to get the F3 guys to say the magic words of I love you, but I think this is the first season I've seen the lead put heat on any of them to say it during week 3 before they've ever gone on a 1 on 1 date.

Hopefully for the fans, Jo and Jo will marry, have 6 kids and live happily ever after. I'm not holding my breath just yet. : )   IMHO.....

I hear you. If someone is interested, this person will show it. I checked cocktails and groups and guess who is next to her? Luke
Robby and Jordan looks like they are attached by the hips and Chase not very far either. I think those guys forgot that they are in the show to compete for her attention or if they did not forget, for me it is a sure sign they do not care.

The sad part is that she is completely blind and put all her eggs in the same basket IMO. I do not blame jordan for not saying he is falling for her. They (supposedly) kissed a couple of times, talked what? few hours total? That does not makes sense that she is crazy about him... unless they talk before the show and the build up was wayyyy before the premiere. Still.... it makes this worse IMO, because no way he is giving me signs that he cares outside the close cameras on him.

I saw the petty face when Luke got the card, as well as chase. again, not sure why we see so little of robby.

episode 5 is going to be messy because she will confront jordan about his womanizer reputation but then her ex will push her to forgive jordan and make comparison when she should not have. Not everything on tabloids are wrong, they just put tons of BS on top but from the start, something is always fishy. Robby will show (again) how smart he is, using this tabloid for coming clean with his breakup IMO

I see a big mess with jojo and jordan. I do not think she is bad but I think jordan could not careless who was the bachelorette. For him a pretty girl is a pretty girl and he can have any at any club he wants. I think this show will be his best acting of his (hopefully very short) movie career.

It sucks because I do see nice guys among the pack, definitely more mature, more ready and way more bright.

I guess everyone needs to learn a lesson I guess

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:59 pm

jen689 wrote:From Jordan's Instagram...

@jrodgers11 Think I would've fit in the #sb50  halftime show pretty well. Awkward singing face (check) Leather jacket (check) All black errrythingggg (check) MJ moves....ehhhh I'm working on it #maximparty  #moveslikejagger
Link

I think it's going to be hard for Jordan to give JoJo the love and attention she wants/seeks. Especially in public. He's all about being the center of attention. I wonder how he'll act around other women once he's had a few drinks. What will JoJo think about his behavior no no
JMO

I rarely go on Twitter and only opened an Instagram account today just so I could see if I could get a better feel of who Jordon really is. One thing I'm 100% sure about is Jordon will never love any woman more than he loves himself. The partying and drinking I can fairly overlook right now because they are still fairly young, but if they want to marry and have children :babies: in the next few years speechless that will have to become a thing for special occasions. Of course, he could always go by and drink from the bottle with Momma Fletcher... sneakyl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Okay so I'm of two minds here... I can understand how posters feel Jordan might not be interested... However, I once dated a professional athlete and found they are so used to being in control (relationship-wise) and aren't used to having to compete for a girls affection therefore this is probably a really foreign experience to him not to have the upper hand... thus IMO it's very believable that his walls are up... And if he's like the guy I dated, then guy-code is everything... girls come and go (all the time) but his mates are forever.... so after getting the FIR plus a group date rose he really needs to down play their connection to protect his relationship with his bros... plus if he's trying to keep any pre-show communication under wraps he needs to be extra cautious... No doubt he has an ego too to protect so IMO will be difficult for him to put himself out there on national tv, especially if he has only said ILY to one woman before. Personally. I feel like he is hyper aware of the cameras and thus these intimate moments with JoJo feel more comfortable when he can move away (like their fountain scene).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Wow I did not see Jordan or Chase reaction as petty when Luke got the date....how was their reaction petty? It was nothing out of the ordinary. Imo

And Jordan, Robby and Chase being in a click happens every season, and in any group setting clicks will form based on personalities.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 1f49b  sb50 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29