SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:54 pm

I like this show too. I think they are able to push a lot of content in only 1 hour because it's not filled with drawn out, nonsensical drama that doesn't have anything to do with their stories. The issues that do come up are dealt with quickly and maturely. 

I think Ashley and BT will be a lasting couple too but his anger last week would send up red flags for me to tread with caution. 

I also like Titi and her man. I'd like to see more of them.

Man, Kristen is something bossy—yikes!

Javier was too shy and those girls left their manners at the door. It obviously didn't get any better the next day or he wouldn't have left. I felt sorry for him. 

I thought that was sweet of the show to bring Michelle's ex and her son to pick her up! Relationships take work.....I guess she thought if she has to put in he work, she might as well put it in with him.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:41 pm

I read Alex's blog and they cut out their dates, he's 11 yrs. older than her & was once married.  I don't think either were into him from the start and were probably a bit shocked he picked them. When they got to the Villa, they went to who they bonded the most...the other women! No shock there to me.  Dominque made a good point in a Facebook Live thing she did with Alicia and that was that he picked what he wanted to be, not who would be a good fit (Dominque & Alicia).

I think the show let her get in contact with her Ex (since he was taking care of their son) & realized that it would be a nice ending for her and a good storyline for them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Waving' to my missed buddy ATEM!!hi

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Waving' to my missed buddy ATEM!!hi

handwave Hi! Thanks for the welcome back.

I forgot to add that I like the dates they plan for the couples. Creative and fun.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 am

I just watched last night's episode.

I loved Michelle's storyline and got teary-eyed when she ran to reunite with her son and ex.

I agree re: Kristine. I was surprised he picked her last week and really can't see them lasting.

I know Alex is immature, but I'm glad she's on the show because she adds some comic relief.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 am

She really does add something, that's for sure. Next week should be interesting with her and Alicia. Atem, I didn't know Alex had a blog. Do you have a link or could you tell me where to find it?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 am

Here's the link to Alex's blog for this week's episode:

Alex Blog - Episode 6

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:14 am

casjacknick wrote:She really does add something, that's for sure. Next week should be interesting with her and Alicia. Atem, I didn't know Alex had a blog. Do you have a link or could you tell me where to find it?

Sure, it's:

http://www.wdjx.com/coupled-episode-6-javier-picks-no-one/

A lot of the guys seem to pick her, so I think her energy/fun aspect is very appealing.  I watched some of her beauty hauls with her best friend (under Pink Milk) and they seem very nice and fun.  

Even Jeff wanted to pick her and Alyssa (sp?).

Edited to add: Oops! I see sublime just posted it too.

Try checking out Alicia Blanco's Live Facebook she did with Dom. They are so cute as friends.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks for the link (both of you) to her blog. Really interesting read, she gives a lot of behind the scenes information that you don't see! Has she blogged about previous episodes? I really want to see what kind of guy she ends up with. I am off now to try Alicia's live Facebook with Dom. Thanks again!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:31 pm

casjacknick wrote:Thanks for the link (both of you) to her blog. Really interesting read, she gives a lot of behind the scenes information that you don't see! Has she blogged about previous episodes? I really want to see what kind of guy she ends up with. I am off now to try Alicia's live Facebook with Dom. Thanks again!

Yes, she blogs it after each episode.

The Facebook Live is still on Alicia's facebook too.

Alicia indicated that there will be a blog she will do too. This next episode seems to be a doozy between those two!

Seems that the guy, Taylor doesn't end up with anyone anyway, so I don't get why they still seem so worked up over it. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Coupled - New TV series on Fox - how I see it

Post by just me Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Been watching Couples – so much editing .-(Not quite as much as Bachelorette. If they choose you for the Villian – you are in real trouble.)
It seems Bt and Ashley have the best chance of continuing in life – off the island. They both live in Florida- but both came from Midwest. They both are Models and Speak to groups to encourage others. (One problem might be Bt's modeling is mainly for Romance book covers -so different from hers. A lot of women would have a problem with this.) He is writer and she is talking about writing a book.
I think Ashley has seriously been looking for One guy – she  wants to be a good wife and have a family. Her father is a Pastor and she is close to her family. She has a lot of Love she wants to give and BT needs this. ( He suffers from PTSD and anger and language problems stem from this.)
Would like to see both of them find love..
Do not  know as much about rest of couples since most is edited out.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:13 pm

welcomeback @atem Nice to see you!

welcomebanner just me

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq