SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Yes I second the welcome Just Me! And thanks for all the extra insight into BT and Ashley. I'm excited to see if they made it as a couple post show.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback @atem Nice to see you!

welcomebanner just me
'

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

As for this show, it's way too edited.  I don't see any, but BT and Ashley lasting long term.

Only due to previews, it looks like Alex & Jeff get together.

I see Lindsey & Alex breaking up at the end, just as she was scared about would happen. But, so much is edited...

I think there wasn't enough drama actually. So, they had to create some. There is way more drama going on social media with some of the cast to make up for it. Hugesmile

BT has way too much of a temper for my taste. Ashley could do better.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:19 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME. I am a Hopeless Romantic.  I see the good in people and also the not so good that can change. (This can be very disappointing at times.) If some would just care enough to lay some attitudes down -so they could share life and love - this world would be better for them and others.  
I do agree - ATEM- BT has way too much of a temper. His childhood and horrible experiences in the Military I think have helped form this. Can his romantic writer's personality and his fascination for Ashley- win over this? I do not know - he seems pretty upset with Coupled for their editing.  Ashley  is a sweetheart and has left Florida for 2  months to spend time in the MidWest.
Does anyone know how may episodes there are in Coupled?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:48 pm

just me wrote:THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME. I am a Hopeless Romantic.  I see the good in people and also the not so good that can change. (This can be very disappointing at times.) If some would just care enough to lay some attitudes down -so they could share life and love - this world would be better for them and others.  
I do agree - ATEM- BT has way too much of a temper. His childhood and horrible experiences in the Military I think have helped form this. Can his romantic writer's personality and his fascination for Ashley- win over this? I do not know - he seems pretty upset with Coupled for their editing.  Ashley  is a sweetheart and has left Florida for 2  months to spend time in the MidWest.
Does anyone know how may episodes there are in Coupled?

Per the Facebook Live thing, Alicia said 4 more episodes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Thank You Atem for the information. I thought tonight was the last night. A lot can happen in 4 more episodes.  Probably not much good.

Most of the men just seem to be looking for someone to date or be on TV.
I think it was Brandon who did mention looking for more. BT said Ashley would be the choice for his older wanting to be a husband and father self - then chose her. He said he was looking for the-One.

I am losing hope for Bt and Ashley though.  I think Ashley is really wanting to find "the man she has been waiting her whole life for" ( some woman says this in the show but never showed who). She definitely is attracted to BT. I think she would help him with his issues and be patient about it - but the modeling he does might be too much for her - he said pretty much this when someone asked him on twitter if they had seen each others modeling pictures.  (I do not think he would be okay if she did the same.)
Michelle said in the After Buzz for episode 5 that Bt was crazy about Ashley- that they were the Golden Couple. (This was from a cast member who had been around them- not editing.)
Problem is he seems very upset about Coupled and Ashley seems to have gone in retreat. Something is not going good.
Think there is any hope for newcomers?  Seems like most of the girls were looking for more than just another relationship or hookup. I do not see the guys having the same outlook.
New drama starts soon!
Sorry if my writing is not on mark. First time for me on a Forum.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:22 am

I want to change my predictions. Especially after watching Afterbuzz. I think Michael is right and BT is lashing out on twitter due to he and Ashley broke up. I think Lisa and Ben are still together. I don't think Lindsey is still with Alex.

I still don't know if I can tell if TT and Brandon are still together.

I think Alicia was still mad about Javier and that's why she went after Tyler (who is an easy target). You can tell she's not with anyone, because she keeps brining up Javier over and over and over and over again! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:05 am

just me wrote:Thank You Atem for the information. I thought tonight was the last night. A lot can happen in 4 more episodes.  Probably not much good.

Most of the men just seem to be looking for someone to date or be on TV.
I think it was Brandon who did mention looking for more. BT said Ashley would be the choice for his older wanting to be a husband and father self - then chose her. He said he was looking for the-One.

I am losing hope for Bt and Ashley though.  I think Ashley is really wanting to find "the man she has been waiting her whole life for" ( some woman says this in the show but never showed who). She definitely is attracted to BT. I think she would help him with his issues and be patient about it - but the modeling he does might be too much for her - he said pretty much this when someone asked him on twitter if they had seen each others modeling pictures.  (I do not think he would be okay if she did the same.)
Michelle said in the After Buzz for episode 5 that Bt was crazy about Ashley- that they were the Golden Couple. (This was from a cast member who had been around them- not editing.)
Problem is he seems very upset about Coupled and Ashley seems to have gone in retreat. Something is not going good.
Think there is any hope for newcomers?  Seems like most of the girls were looking for more than just another relationship or hookup. I do not see the guys having the same outlook.
New drama starts soon!
Sorry if my writing is not on mark. First time for me on a Forum.

No, you did just fine!  Great points.  Did you watch the Afterbuzz thing on youtube with Lisa and TT? Check it out, if you didn't.

edited to add Great! Episode 8 isn't until 7/18?! UGH! Per Alex's blog http://www.wdjx.com/coupled-episode-7-alex-vs-alicia-meeting-tyler/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 am

Atem- Thanks for the reference to Afterbuzz Episode 7. I watched it and agree it seems Lisa will get on the helicopter at the end. Her relationship with Ben I can not see as exclusive though. That they still see each other seems likely. (Although she was not supposed to reveal this.)

TT likes Brandon- but will she get on the helicopter? ( This signifies they want to continue afterwards- right?)

They sign a contract that says they will not reveal how things end. ( That's why Reality Steve has become famous- he has connections and reveals the truth.)

I heard Fox sent out notices to all of the Coupled cast recently reminding them on confidentiality. It is my understanding they can be sued for saying what they are not supposed to - for revealing things. This is what BT was so upset about. Also, the fact he was made to look like a quick temper guy who cursed a lot. I understand he has always wanted to be an Author and his first solo book just came out in June. He of course does not want his reputation smudged. He said he did a video segment on Coupled explaining the PTSD he has -after the anger outburst they showed - but they never showed it. He said he only filmed it to help others but they left it out. Also, the outburst was not even about the subject they portrayed it to be. (The seems to cut and dice so much in editing that whole sentences can not be trusted. )

Ever watch the TV series UNREAL? I couldn't believe how much truth there was – portraying reality shows and what extent they will go to. Opened my eyes. Many that go on these show have their reputations blackened.

In the end, I actually think Ashley will get on the helicopter -signifying she wants to continue their relationship. When you watch them in the background – when they are not the ones the cameras are centering on- their passion is more than all the rest combined.

If they are still together we will not MAYBE know till the show ends. It is hard for me to believe they won't be. Much has to be worked out but maybe they can. My romantic heart wants to hope.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Any way to sleuth who gets on the helicopter? Where did you read about the helicopter? Anyone else notice that it seems as though Alex (female one) and Jeff get 'coupled'?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:53 pm

atem wrote:Any way to sleuth who gets on the helicopter? Where did you read about the helicopter? Anyone else notice that it seems as though Alex (female one) and Jeff get 'coupled'?  
Terrance said this - about the helicopters.  Don't remember exact time but he was explaining how things would go.  At the end the women choose whether they want to continue when they leave - join their man on helicopter if they do.
Would be great if someone could sleuth this but don't see how.
There is alot of this on the Bachelorette. Surely someone on here knows these people on Coupled.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Interesting read:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-coupled-fox-ben-rosenfield-20160607-story.html
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Helicopters

Post by just me Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:58 pm

atem wrote:Any way to sleuth who gets on the helicopter? Where did you read about the helicopter? Anyone else notice that it seems as though Alex (female one) and Jeff get 'coupled'?  
Information on Helicopters-http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Coupled_(TV_series)
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq