SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 Empty NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue #2 here.

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Every player who wins these awards give the cars away to a charity of their choice. Not sure if it's mandatory or tradition but it everyone does it
Good to know. I remember Tom Brady winning like two or three cars in a row and then joint what a waste. Just send him to Disney.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 pm

I love all things Florida, but watching the guys walking into the arena, I have to root for Sid the Kid, go Penguins!

If Florida wins, I'll be ok with that too. Win win for me.

Game on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 am

#WeTheNorth you gave us a great season!

Congrats to the Cavs!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 28, 2016 12:21 am

They won 2 more games than a lot of people thought, GA. I think they did themselves proud. I know my son enjoyed watching them this post-season and so did we. NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 1122970954

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Can't be mad at my raps. Just proud. They gave me a great regular season and really showed heart in the playoffs. In the end we got outmatched by a more talented team. Just gotta build on it in the offseason

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 3:22 pm

I really hope this allows the Raptors to recruit some more talented players. I have enjoyed watching OKC and Cleveland become powerful teams as the NBA has traditionally only had a few teams in glamorous locations that attracted big time talent. 

Good luck to the Raptors in the office season. I have a feeling the Spurs will be rebuilding too. I think we have seen the last of at least part of their big three.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 29, 2016 11:38 am

Yes I heard so far that Tim Duncan will retire but what a powerful three they were.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 11:58 am

Duncan was a class act, I wish him well and wonder if he will stay in San Antonio.

The Warriors have tied it all up. Game 7 on Monday! Go OKC and KD!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Game 7 basketball, Game 1 of SCF plus The Bachelorette! Monday night tv going to be crazy! Who knows how well the hockey ratings will be going up against Bachelorette NBC vs ABC hmm we shall see!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

If the raptors had pulled off the upset I would be rooting for OKC cause I like our matchup with them better but since they didn't I'm definitely rooting for GS. I want a Cavs/Warriors rematch with everyone healthy. Also KD needs another heartbreaking playoff loss so the raps have a chance at luring him here this summer with drake as our top recruiter :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Here we go. Game 1. I am just so happy to be at this point, and hope for only 4 more wins! Watching some of the pregame show, I never realized how much Sidney Crosby and Logan Couture look like brothers. Let's go Sharks!!

And Go Warriors! Let's make the Bay Area proud.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 30, 2016 9:19 pm

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 31520324 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 31520324 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 31520324

Let's go Sharks, and lets go Pens!! Yay here they come!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel