Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 am

I want Wells and Chad for sure based on what I have seen so far. Derek, James Taylor and Grant would be fun as well.

Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 3804

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc on Tue May 31, 2016 10:00 am

@Tiggerlgh wrote:I want Wells and Chad for sure based on what I have seen so far. Derek, James Taylor and Grant  would be fun as well.
I worry for James T, do we think any of Ben's superficial little rejects would take him seriously? He is incredibly nice, but he does not scream hot.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue May 31, 2016 10:11 am

Olivia commented that she likes James T. on her Twitter https://twitter.com/OliviaCaridi/status/737453426792075264J
"James Taylor is no "Abs McGee" but he can still have my heart. #TheBachelorette"

Also , I predict that Derek would be this years proposal guy, not sure to who. Love him though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Tue May 31, 2016 10:13 am

I am so happy that "Jorge" is coming back.

That is all!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 13h13 hours ago  

Jorge's deal is done! He's stocking up on tequila right now... #BachelorinParadise

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 am

@Duke702 wrote:Olivia commented that she likes James T. on her Twitter https://twitter.com/OliviaCaridi/status/737453426792075264J
"James Taylor is no "Abs McGee" but he can still have my heart. #TheBachelorette"

Also , I predict that Derek would be this years proposal guy, not sure to who. Love him though.
But in her interview on Courtney's website, Olivia is dating someone and will not be on BiP. And since Olivia is like the antithesis of the rest of Ben's cast off twits (except Caila and Jubelee), I have no hope for him with them. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 am

I think Wells, Derek, Christian, and Grant would be good. It would be nice if they'd have some normal women mixed in with the drama queens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue May 31, 2016 10:28 am

Yea I just read the interview Courtney did with Olivia. Not sure when that interview was done, but hopefully she sticks by never doing reality tv again and definitely not doing BIP. She also says that if she knew what she knows now she wouldn't do the Bachelor again. So yea, hopefully she doesn't. I don't think it would end well for her if she did. I could see James with Lauren H. but i don't really see true love for anyone...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue May 31, 2016 12:46 pm

Well RS said in his column today, NO CAILA NO BEN Z.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Tue May 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Caila and BenZ watched last nights episode and bailed out of not Paradise asap. laugh out loud laugh out loud    JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa on Tue May 31, 2016 2:39 pm

^   I sure hope so!

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 pm

Me too.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Christian Bishop ‏@mrcbishop 5m5 minutes ago LA Live

Hanging with this talented jabroni @james_mccoy_t #bachelor #thebachelorette #bachelorette #thebachelor

I wonder if these two will be travelling to BIP

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30926

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum