Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Yeah me neither, stupid move imo however romantic MF and co think these engagements are.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm

To me the triple engagement is like something out of a fanfic written by a 12-year-old girl but I know I am only speaking as a lowly commoner. I mean you don't see an engagement ring on my finger now do you? #MarryMeWells 

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm

I don't like engagements on these shows and these just seem like a joke. Fleiss never met an engagement he didn't like so if one's good, 3 must be great. stupid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

ITA with you. 1000%. 
If he could get one of them to marry right then that would be his fantasy. 
I don't define engagement as this show does. It is a joke and that's what makes me wonder if money sweetened that pot this season.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21670

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 pm

I'm absolutely floored Carly didn't try to one-up Josh/Amanda and Lace/Grant and marry Evan at the FRC. #TakeThatKirk

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Quick question..I'm not familiar with this show.. They film for 2 weeks, right? These people got engaged after just 2 weeks? If true.. How ridiculous duh

Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 pm

It's actually 2 1/2 - 3 weeks so much better. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 pm

It's more than 2 weeks. But overall the couples spend a lot of time with each other sweating buckets in the Mexico heat. That part is designed to get them to fall madly in love in very short order. Like heat hypnosis.
:dripdrip

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 pm

@bluwavz wrote:I'm absolutely floored Carly didn't try to one-up Josh/Amanda and Lace/Grant and marry Evan at the FRC. #TakeThatKirk
I just hope she's pregnant. That'll steal Jams thunder right quick!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Carly engaged to Evan? laugh out loud I can't WAIT to watch that unfold!

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 pm

I seriously don't think I can watch this mess.  Evan with anyone for the time they're filming?    

I wasnt overly fond of Carly but didn't mind her either.  Now, I don't think I'll be able to look at her without gagging.  

I just can't get behind Jam at this point and Lace and Grant do nothing for me either.

I'm not even sure I can properly snark with the loser and pairings that make up this season. laugh out loud

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5045

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

@Lily wrote:...These people got engaged after just 2 weeks?...
They film about 18 days. The couples are with each other 24/7. They spend way more time together than any of the Bachelor/Bachelorettes that get engaged JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum