Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:16 pm

It would not surprise me if TPTB let the guys have access to their phones in a controlled setting today or tomorrow.....just to post SM promotion for the Ette episodes this week.  I think the guys that were in LA this week are already in Mexico.

JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Yea I'm just wondering who the original people willbe to start the show: So far for guys it's just Chad that I've heard of...Wells was still in Texas visiting his sister waiting for a "flight to Nashville that kept getting delayed" possibly to BIP. Then for girls is appears Amanda, Emily and Haley, and Leah, and Sarah H, have left to go. Lauren H, Jen Sav, and Ashley I were still around. You know though, i haven't seen anything from Carly lately...she might be an original.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:57 pm

I started following Chase on Snapchat and he was spending the day with his nephew (super cute). Hope he's the next Bachelor and no BIP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:02 pm

@Seabear wrote:It would not surprise me if TPTB let the guys have access to their phones in a controlled setting today or tomorrow.....just to post SM promotion for the Ette episodes this week.  I think the guys that were in LA this week are already in Mexico.

JMO

Christian Brandon and Alex are having events for the two episodes in LA though like they will be at the events, so it's not just having their phones.
https://twitter.com/mrcbishop/status/738825522071896066

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:07 pm

I had a quick look at Playa Escondida jacuzzi rooms where they last filmed BIP but I don't see anything off the bat. I don't have time right now, but good pic to sleuth out.

IG
18h
realchadjohnson I do what I want #TheChadelor #MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain #thebachelorette

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30926

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:09 pm

JMO, but if he stays for the full BiP, I may find myself annoyed. I think a little Chad goes a long way.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:10 pm

I posted yesterday, I'm sure someone will fall for him, if he's there, which will keep him there longer, which is the plan.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30926

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:12 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:I posted yesterday, I'm sure someone will fall for him, if he's there, which will keep him there longer, which is the plan.

I am sure you are right.  He is big drama which MF loves. I was hoping he would be like Chris B and no one would want him. Maybe they will bring back Elise to fall for Chad.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:17 pm

No social media from Wells since yesterday...I'm guessing he probably headed to BIP even though he said he was going back to Nashville...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:44 pm

@Duke702 wrote:No social media from Wells since yesterday...I'm guessing he probably headed to BIP even though he said he was going back to Nashville...

He liked a pic on IG 5 hrs ago. He doesn't really seem like the type to go on BIP, but who knows.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:49 pm

^ Yes Wells tweeted an hour ago. https://twitter.com/WellsAdams/status/739879239768412160

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Ok I was just thinking of snapchat, they could be still aloud to tweet/insta while there.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum